Doctor Who... Page 953

Hehe. That looks just like someone, but I can't think who!

Yeah, Christopher Eccleston Angry

Of course! Ahem...

:D

Quote: Godot Taxis @ April 12 2013, 5:45 PM BST

Fatima Whitbread? :D

Quote: Lee @ April 12 2013, 8:05 PM BST

Estopher Checcleston

>_<

I've met Estopher Checcleston, and that's exactly what he looks like.

I attempted Patrick Troughton, but it ended up being his companion Jamie. With the wrong colour eyes.

They all have the wide cheeks which is a bit silly really. I did myself came out a lot younger so that's ok.

Quote: Marc P @ April 12 2013, 10:34 PM BST

They all have the wide cheeks which is a bit silly really. I did myself came out a lot younger so that's ok.

There are separate controls there to make it wider/narrower and taller/shorter. But I think they only work as you press the SAve button (or somesuch).

Quote: Raymond Terrific @ April 12 2013, 7:05 PM BST

I was trying those eyes at one point but they didn't seem round enough, not to mention the wrong colour. I made his nose thinner though.

Yeah brown eyes have the effect of making him look Jewish, but the heavy lids are more important than the colour - it's a big characteristic.

Laughing out loud

Quote: Godot Taxis @ April 13 2013, 12:58 AM BST

Yeah brown eyes have the effect of making him look Jewish, but the heavy lids are more important than the colour - it's a big characteristic.

Ahh. I think I was working from pictures of him where his eyes are wide open and stare-y, which obviously made it harder to find a match >_<

Quote: Nogget @ April 13 2013, 5:52 AM BST

Laughing out loud

Just did Matt Smith. Tricky.

STANDARD INUENDO JOKE

Quote: Godot Taxis @ April 13 2013, 12:55 PM BST

Just did Matt Smith. Tricky.

STANDARD SELF CONGRATULATORY REMARK