Doctor Who... Page 952

Quote: Godot Taxis @ April 12 2013, 12:05 PM BST

We might as well do it. Raymond and Stott are predictably absent.

I've cocked up here; now how will I gain the new found respect I crave?

Quote: Lee @ April 12 2013, 1:29 AM BST

Guess WHO?

Looks a bit like Hillary Swank, that.

Lurking eh? Come on Stott get your whofit out.

And Clea DuVall.

We really need to put them up at the same time otherwise it doesn't work, but ill kick off.

That is very good. (Is it just me or is there a very slight tinge of Sylvester McCoy in there too...?)

Quote: Godot Taxis @ April 12 2013, 12:05 PM BST

I hope it's not in lego.

>_<

Best I could manage. Laughing out loud

Quote: Godot Taxis @ April 12 2013, 12:39 PM BST

We really need to put them up at the same time otherwise it doesn't work, but ill kick off.

That's a look better than mine! :D

I used this pic

You got his eyes the wrong colour, you blind bastard.

Still fair play Nil. but I think I'm winning this one unless there are any late entries. ;)

Did you do any more?

Quote: Nil Putters @ April 12 2013, 1:11 PM BST

Hhmmm, looks familiar:

German talkmaster Thomas Gottschalk.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ April 12 2013, 2:13 PM BST

You got his eyes the wrong colour, you blind bastard.

Still fair play Nil. but I think I'm winning this one unless there are any late entries. ;)

Did you do any more?

No. I did one of myself, wanted for being better looking than I am, unfortunately.

Ha! I was going more on the shape, but that's wrong too! :D The hair was the wrong colour too, but that was the nearest to the picture I could find. :D

It's good fun though - no-one else having a go? I thought Stott might since he popped up - or Raymond.

Show us your Tom Baker. (Not a euphemism.)

Quote: Godot Taxis @ April 12 2013, 5:45 PM BST

Now do Groucho.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ April 12 2013, 4:53 PM BST

It's good fun though - no-one else having a go? I thought Stott might since he popped up - or Raymond.

Yeah I tried doing Tom Baker last night but couldn't get the eyes right and gave up. If I get bored this weekend I'll have another go though.

...Although now I've seen yours I think I was just being too picky. That's actually pretty close to what I had (seriously!). Same hair, I was trying those eyes at one point but they didn't seem round enough, not to mention the wrong colour. I made his nose thinner though.

Estopher Checcleston

>_<