What are you eating? Page 544

Well that's different. wonder if it makes them more chewy or leathry?

It always makes me laugh when I buy frozen fish and the box says Warning: Contains fish. I know they have to have warnings but if your allergic to fish, you should know better than to buy something marked fish.

I'm not eating right now but last night I went to my first vegetarian restaurant that I found online at http://www.groupon.co.uk/ . I'm a big meat eater but everything was great. It was an Italian restaurant so I ended up having a pasta in a pumpkin sauce !

Madeira cake and a brew

I just grilled up a nice ribeye steak, buttered up a fresh hunk of French bread and made a nice steak sandwich. It was excellent.

A two egg omelette with cheese wrapped up in a tortilla with jalopenos and a hot sauce.

The breakfast of champions, in short.

Lovely stuff.

I have a cup of soup.

I made a sweet potato and cumin soup yesterday. Was very yum.

Just had a bowl of Frosted Shreddies.

It was all rather pleasant however mid-way through a jagged splinted of wheat and sugar got stuck in the roof of my mouth, spoiling it somewhat

Quote: Rob H @ November 18 2011, 11:35 AM GMT

I made a sweet potato and cumin soup yesterday. Was very yum.

I made that the other day for my Dad who had never had it before. He enjoyed it, even though it looked like baby sick. Mainly because I didn't have some of the ingredients and the blender thing started leaking everywhere so it came out lumpy/half blended.

Quote: Leevil @ November 18 2011, 11:44 AM GMT

I made that the other day for my Dad who had never had it before. He enjoyed it, even though it looked like baby sick. Mainly because I didn't have some of the ingredients and the blender thing started leaking everywhere so it came out lumpy/half blended.

I always use a stick blender as I hate assembling and then washing the blender. It was a recipe wot I made up based upon what I had in the house, so I had everything I needed. :)

My Dad doesn't have many kitchen appliances at his house. That leaky blender was something I bought years ago. Although it wasn't leaky when I bought it.

Quote: Leevil @ November 18 2011, 11:44 AM GMT

It's almost like reading a Delia cookbook...

I am on a diet so I only eat air.

Hey Rob I heard you had Micheal Winner for dinner yesterday what did you make?

Quote: Rob H @ November 18 2011, 11:35 AM GMT

I made a sweet potato and I cum in soup yesterday. Was very yum.

That's the stuff!