What are you eating? Page 545

Breakfast tacos.

Quote: Leevil @ September 4 2011, 11:40 PM GMT

You haven't tried mine! :D

No. It's an American ex-punk scene chick girl thing?? Isa Chandra Moskowitz. She's like a vegan goddess of cooking. We have most of her cook books. The most used being...

AND

Oo, just had a look at website and f/b page. Think I might get one of the books and see if I can persuade hub to try some recipes. He's been a bit more adventurous with his cooking recently. Hmm, risky. Not having potato with everything isn't really that adventurous.
Errr

The question should be "What am I not eating?"

Thanksgiving with the neighbors = lots and lots of food and beer.

Aw, it's turkey day!
we ordered our Christmas turkey today from the butcher so it's a turkey based day here too.

Actually I would like to know what you ate today DaButt. Did you have pumpkin pie? I wish we had Thanksgiving. Any excuse for a lavish feast.

Quote: zooo @ November 24 2011, 4:52 PM GMT

Actually I would like to know what you ate today DaButt. Did you have pumpkin pie?

We haven't eaten yet; we'll eat in about 90 minutes. There are pumpkin, pecan, cherry and apple pies, turkey, mashed potatoes, mashed potatoes with crispy bacon and smoked gouda cheese, green beans, green bean casserole, stuffing and rolls that I know of so far. There's probably more.

I'm bringing gallons and gallons of homemade beer.

Yummmmmm.

I want cherry pie now.

*giggles*

Youuuuuu!

Coffee with real cream and cheddar goldfish, a man's breakfast. Wait, you limeys prolly don't have goldfish. Stuck with the kidney pies and all that. Poor bastards. No wonder you're all so pale.

So are you in England and pretending to be somewhere else, or are you somewhere else and pretending to be in England?

Either way I suspect he's on borrowed time.

It's 12:30 and I'm finally home from celebrating Thanksgiving with the neighbors. I love them so ...

Cadburys eclairs

My neighbor turned 30 last night and had a big party. Another neighbor baked a fantastic carrot cake that looked just like a roasted Thanksgiving turkey.

Raisins. I bloody love em now. They're great for the skin and bllod too.