What are you eating? Page 542

Big Mac Meal... I know in about three hours I'll be far from 'Lovin' It' but still, damn tasty for counterfeit food.

Homemade chicken tikka masala, with sag aloo and rice, tasty man! :)

What the heck is sag aloo?

:D Zooo its spinach and chopped spud with onion and spices, you get it on all take-away menus, very nice on its own.

Quote: Jack Daniels @ September 3 2011, 6:11 PM BST

Big Mac Meal... I know in about three hours I'll be far from 'Lovin' It' but still, damn tasty for counterfeit food.

I generally eat healthily and have a disdain for fast food. But my God, I love a Bic Mac Meal. When I used to be away on (Territorial) Army exercises, they were my big craving. But I do feel dirty after one, yes.

I flipping love a Happy Meal.

Quote: dellas @ September 3 2011, 7:59 PM BST

:D Zooo its spinach and chopped spud with onion and spices, you get it on all take-away menus, very nice on its own.

Ah, I know nothing about Indian food. (Except chicken Korma.)

Quote: zooo @ September 3 2011, 7:56 PM BST

What the heck is sag aloo?

Bloody lovely is what it is, is what it is.

Quote: Rob H @ September 2 2011, 11:58 PM BST

I'm mainly on Words with Friends now.

And I was the same with rice until about six months ago when I learnt to make a pilaff. Basically, soften your onion (and whatever veg you want to put in - grated courgettes and/or carrots are good) in vegetable oil plus spices if required, then add the rice for a minute or so and pour in 1.5 times the amount of boiling water or stock to rice, and let it simmer on the hob for c.9 minutes, then turn it off and let it stand for ten minutes, keeping the lid on throughout. Should work perfectly. But it's not my fault if it doesn't.

Cool, will give it ago. I only just learned about adding stocking water to rice. Bloody love it. Been doing it to pasta a lot lately. Lovely stuff.

I am currently eating a bowl of the generic version of Cocoa puffs with almond milk. I love anything with almond milk!! :)

The last dark chocolate KitKat which will piss Mr. Keewik off when he goes looking for it tomorrow.

Just had a boiled egg and soldiers, followed by some jelly.
I am five.

Ah, but did you cook it?

Nope!

:D

I have made Punk Rock Chickpea Gravy with mixed vegetable mash and just gunna have sausages and pan fried veg with it.

I started cooking at half 5 and it's only gonna take 5 minutes to eat. The joy of cooking :)

What makes it punk rock????

Do you spit in it?