Shooting Stars Page 9

No. He's got to make a living, and not all of the projects he's done with Vic have worked, so I have no problem with taking the money and writing for other people, even substandard guff like Tittybangbang. It's called real life.

Quote: chipolata @ January 6 2009, 11:01 AM GMT

No. He's got to make a living, and not all of the projects he's done with Vic have worked, so I have no problem with taking the money and writing for other people, even substandard guff like Tittybangbang. It's called real life.

*picks up a handbag and holds it to chest* Ooooooh!

Apparently, following the success of the Christmas special, Shooting Stars is "99%" confirmed for another series. Good thing? Bad thing? I can't decide.

Good thing! :D

I dunno, I'd rather they did something new, rather than just revisited this.

I would still watch and enjoy, but it would be good to have something brand new.

But in the meantime!

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Quote: Leevil @ October 8 2007, 4:39 PM BST

I just had the sudden urge to post the fact that I miss this show, hell I'l even go as far as saying, I miss Vic n Bob. The comedy landscape is a poorer sight without them.

Have you listened to the new programme on R2 on Saturdays, "Does The Team Think?". Hosted by Vic Reeves and featuring guests including Bob Mortimer.

Yeah, I love that!

You've reminded me I haven't listened to this week's.

OHhh, thaaat's why you listen to it!

This could be good, but also means I now have to bump up Shooting Stars in my priority list of things to watch. >_<

Wey hey, be looking forward to a new series :)

Have been re-watching the first series again, love it!

Well, at least we've got a new Shooting Stars to look forward to. Well, I say look forward...

The one-off they did last year didn't have much to recommend it, although the documentaries were very entertaining.

I always had a problem with this programme, due to the fact that when it started I didn't have a telly. And it always seemed to me to be one of those programmes where you had to be in at the start and get into the vibe. I had a similar issue with The Fast Show.

Also, as a fan of pretty much everything they've done since Big Night Out, I felt it was a waste of their talent. What I would really like from them are some sketch shows and more along the lines of Catterick, which they might be reprising on the web.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ August 19 2009, 1:17 PM BST

Also, as a fan of pretty much everything they've done since Big Night Out

F**k me, you're hardcore! Catterick was ceven worse than Lab Rats!

Quote: chipolata @ August 19 2009, 1:18 PM BST

Catterick was superb.

Quote: chipolata @ August 19 2009, 1:18 PM BST

OMG! Have we nothing in common!

Quote: Matthew Stott @ August 19 2009, 1:26 PM BST

Catterick was superb.

Yes, it was, wasn't it. Thank you Matthew.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ August 19 2009, 1:17 PM BST

What I would really like from them are some sketch shows .

According to interviews they've been doing for Shooting Stars, they too hope that this might lead to them doing a new sketch show, which is what they want to do, but they don't know if they'll get commissioned.