Shooting Stars Page 7

Quote: bigfella @ January 1 2009, 9:04 AM GMT

I loved the "documentary"

Bring back Big Night Out

"Whats on the end of the stick, Vic?"

Oh Vic, I've fallen.

Yeah they need a format similar to Big Night Out, they suit that style perfectly. Shooting Stars is alright but they work best peforming characters and just bouncing ideas (and frying pans) off each other.

I think that Shooting Stars is the best thing those guys ever did. Catterick was brilliant as well.

Quote: earman2009 @ January 2 2009, 8:20 PM GMT

I think that Shooting Stars is the best thing those guys ever did. Catterick was brilliant as well.

Stars is good, but Catterick is the best thing they've done,in my opinion. They think so too.

Aw, I love Catterick.

Catterick was not the best thing they've ever done.

Quote: Aaron @ January 2 2009, 8:35 PM GMT

Catterick was not the best thing they've ever done.

Yes it is.

For me it's equal with Shooting Stars.

What was the one with the two coucilors in bras? And the fun things to do for a pound?

Smell of...?

Was it? Well that was funny. Hard to compare any of their shows though cos they're all so different. Shooting Stars is top, Ulrika is STILL gorgeous, and I'd love to see a new series.

Smell of... was the best work they ever did. I got it on DVD a few months back and it was some of the funniest stuff I have ever seen, especially whenever Uncle Peter was on screen.

DONKEY, BOW WOW!

Whilst the new special was a bit creaky, I think it more than made up for it in the final moments... watching Jack Dee try and keep a straight face whilst the opera guy bellowed at him was probably the funniest thing I've seen all month.

I thought the 'documentary' before was well done though. The new characters inserted made me smile too - I didn't object to them being in it.

Quote: ScotiaNova @ December 31 2008, 11:32 AM GMT

What's happened to Ulrika? In the new show looked like she'd been shot in the face with Homer's make-up application gun. . .

Ha ha. So I wasn't the only one who noticed she'd got about an inch of makeup on.

Quote: Mark @ January 3 2009, 1:55 AM GMT

Whilst the new special was a bit creaky, I think it more than made up for it in the final moments... watching Jack Dee try and keep a straight face whilst the opera guy bellowed at him was probably the funniest thing I've seen all month.

That was very funny. I also thought it was a nice reminder that, despite the lazy excesses of Little Britain, Matt Lucas is actually a hugely talented performer.

I was hugely impressed by both the documentary and the new episode of this. The phrase "an attitude you could hang a coat off" is going to get plenty of use from me this 2009.

Quote: Mark @ January 3 2009, 1:55 AM GMT

Ha ha. So I wasn't the only one who noticed she'd got about an inch of makeup on.

I think you'd have to be blind in order to fail to notice!