Shooting Stars Page 12

Lucky I came here now which reminds me it's on in a minute.

I don't know who half these people are. I know Jack, Christine and Ulrika but who the f**k are the others?

Kind of washed over me really

One was a northern comedian you should have heard of, the other was a singer no one in the world has heard of, the other will be on it every week. A comedian they've come across in a club one imagines. :)

I really liked it, by the way.

I was LOLing quite a bit.

I couldn't get over the feeling that it must have been a repeat though, since that's what I'm used to seeing. Maybe they've got some new machine at the Beeb which generates unseen repeats?

The set was similar to the one used on the pilot

It did make me laugh
Nice to see it back, I still think that this is the best thing Vic n Bob ever did, with the Smell of Reeves & Mortimer a close second.

Vic's looking old by the way.

I thought Vic looked pretty good! As always.
I noticed Bob's hair more than anything. Hee.

They both look good though. Although unusual to see Bob not all suited up.

The dirty underpants had me in fits of laughter (I'm dead sophisticated me).

And Christine Beakly (sic) from the One Show has gone up in my estimation, she was always easy on the eye and now I reckon she's a good laugh too.

I can't wait for her to get back on the One Show, whacking off to Gloria Hunniford last week was taking forever.

I liked the little legs on the dove.

A decent start- not hilariously funny, but okay. I particulary liked the You've Been Watched video.

Hee, yes. Ooh, and George's song.

I really enjoyed last night's episode. Had plenty of laughs for me. I also enjoyed Vic's tattoo and underpants.

The underpants had me and a mate in fits of laughter for a few minutes, great to see this back even if some of the jokes fell flat a few times.

Very poor. (But then Shooting Stars was a pretty lazy show, relying on reputation rather than wit, after the first couple of series.) Watched it on the off-chance that some effort had been put into revamping it. No evidence of that. Vic, Bob & Lucas just half-heartedly coasting along with stale material. :(

I liked the dirty underpants and most of it to be fair but it was a little flat.

Saying that it's the first one and it will get better as it gets back into its stride.

Vic does look old now.