Shooting Stars Page 11

Quote: zooo @ August 19 2009, 7:39 PM BST

I hope he does some new songs! I want another Peanuts, or Baked Potato!

:D I'd almost forgotten how brilliant those songs are! *runs to YouTube*

I'd like to see a new Shooting Stars, I'd still enjoy the pre-recorded stuff, even if the show wasn't up to scratch. Which I think the last one was down to Jack Dee being there, he didn't work at all.

A sketch show would be great, but I'd be afraid they'd do something like The All Star Comedy Show (or whatever the hell it was called on ITV1). They work best in front of an audience so something like Smell Of... or BNO would be great. Plus, a new series of Catterick would be a dream come true!

Vic actually said (of his own volition, not in answer to a leading question) that he would like to do another series of Smell Of next. And that it was up to them to ask the BBC if they could, if Shooting Stars goes well.

Yay!

Looking forward to the new series.

Quote: Leevil @ August 20 2009, 10:13 AM BST

A sketch show would be great, but I'd be afraid they'd do something like The All Star Comedy Show (or whatever the hell it was called on ITV1).

That's the one. (Although that was only the pilot title. The series was called Monkey Trousers.)

Anyway, shouldn't you be more worried of a new Tittybangbang?

Quote: Aaron @ August 21 2009, 12:38 AM BST

Anyway, shouldn't you be more worried of a new Tittybangbang?

I think it would be kindest to forget that Mr Mortimer was ever involved in that show. Let it never be mentioned again.

One of the people in Tittybangbang looked sexy in a maids dress, which is one more thing than the Kevin Bishop show has going for it.

Well there's no arguing with that logic...

Quote: chipolata @ August 21 2009, 11:23 AM BST

One of the people in Tittybangbang looked sexy in a maids dress

Which bloke was that then?

Yay! Tonight <3

Quote: Chappers @ August 21 2009, 3:49 PM BST

Which bloke was that then?

Lucy Montgomery. Very underrated writer and performer IMO.

I so would if I was a lezzer.

(Off topic!)

I am literally counting down the hours till tonight's episode. :)

Well I'm counting the minutes! :P