Newsjack Series 13 Page 2

Guessing we put the 30 second adverts in the one liners file?

Quote: talltaz @ 3rd September 2015, 10:24 AM BST

Guessing we put the 30 second adverts in the one liners file?

I can't find written proof anywhere but pretty sure last series they said to send the ads on Monday with the sketches.

Thank you kate to the party, I hadn't actually thought about doing any sketches until now. I was going to focus on one liners but I might try a sketch!

Hamstrad -glad to hear it; good luck!

Swerytd -this all looks ridiculously useful. Thank you! It feels good to start preparing a few days in advance instead of the Sunday evening/Monday morning Pain Window.

Quote: StephenM @ 3rd September 2015, 11:20 AM BST

I can't find written proof anywhere but pretty sure last series they said to send the ads on Monday with the sketches.

You're right; adverts should be submitted on Monday.

Quick question for anyone else who went to the writers' briefing last month... Did you get an email with cast lists or any of the other info they talked about sharing?
Just wondering if I've been missed off the list or if they haven't managed to get around to it.

I've not had anything yet either..

Does the word limit for the advert take into account everything? Or is it
130 words for the dialogue alone?

Announced by Newsjack via twitter, this week's cast (in addition to Nish) is Jenny Bede, Lolly Adefope and Thomas Nelstrop.

Quote: Jodan @ 4th September 2015, 12:36 PM BST

Does the word limit for the advert take into account everything? Or is it
130 words for the dialogue alone?

Hi - I asked this question at the briefing last series and was told it's just the dialogue.

Quote: IlDustino @ 4th September 2015, 9:45 AM BST

Quick question for anyone else who went to the writers' briefing last month... Did you get an email with cast lists or any of the other info they talked about sharing?
Just wondering if I've been missed off the list or if they haven't managed to get around to it.

Hi - I got the email with the notes but the cast is being announced once confirmed (I see you already saw the tweet with this week's cast).

Quote: coiledslinky @ 4th September 2015, 10:14 AM BST

I've not had anything yet either..

I've forwarded the email to you.

Many thanks Jane!

Quote: Bonzo @ 4th September 2015, 3:38 PM BST

Hi - I asked this question at the briefing last series and was told it's just the dialogue.

Hi - I got the email with the notes but the cast is being announced once confirmed (I see you already saw the tweet with this week's cast).

Wah! I didn't get the notes email :(
My email is tomgoodliffe@gmail.com, if anyone could forward it, pleasethankshighfive.

Quote: IlDustino @ 4th September 2015, 5:32 PM BST

Wah! I didn't get the notes email :(
My email is tomgoodliffe@gmail.com, if anyone could forward it, pleasethankshighfive.

Will do.

Thanks Jane.

Maybe bits that did get in but were cut from broadcast could be downloaded from the iPlayer?