Taskmaster Page 14

This was one of the best casts I think. All really lovely and hilarious. Loved Kiell's reactions when he got annoyed.

The outtake videos are amazing as well! No clue why they don't leave most of this stuff in. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogGPLmgthUY

Quote: zooo @ 3rd June 2023, 1:40 PM

This was one of the best casts I think.

Totally agree. Such a good mix.

Looks like it's just me and thee, then zooo

Bunch of ingrates.

Quote: zooo @ 4th June 2023, 10:41 AM

Bunch of ingrates.

😁

I liked it too - certainly preferred it to most of the Taskmasters from the past few years. A bit of a return to the glory years. I've rewatched the first 9 or so series lots of times, but haven't bothered rewatching most of the post-2020 ones (except the one with Mike Wozniak, which was good). But I can imagine rewatching this one.

Maybe they should ease up on pumping out a new series quite so frequently, though. Like a lot of things in life, doing it less often makes it more special...

It's definitely my comfort show, I will watch any repeat going.
But they do seem to repeat certain series over and over! I'm sure there are some that haven't been repeated at all yet. Not that I mind watching yet another James Acaster or Roisin Conaty episode.

I may have said this before (old age), but I have the first 9 series I burnt to DVD myself - from 10 onwards, apart from this recent one, I found not so funny or interesting

But Bridget Christie! <3

Best line up in my opinion. Rhod's running gag of Greg's picture was superb but Cul-de-sac is my all-time favourite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaMx-GV_Jrk

The inhaler was a touch of genius.

That was amazing.
And I believe Greg gave the boys more points! For their rubbish bath sketch. Pah!

Quote: fasty @ 5th June 2023, 1:53 PM

Best line up in my opinion. Rhod's running gag of Greg's picture was superb but Cul-de-sac is my all-time favourite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaMx-GV_Jrk

The inhaler was a touch of genius.

Yes, totally agree - the best line-up - I fell in love with Jessica on this series, and fell about laughing when she did her odd walk on the cat-walk and fell off. So bloody funny. I think after that, they christened the catwalk, The Knappett.

The first episode was great. I'm a huge fan of Julian, and Sam Campbell's quirky demeanour was a nice contrast.

Yes, quite enjoyable - the tin can mountain was clever, and Sue has put on weight.

Agreed, that was a very good first episode and promising start to the series. Some good tasks (particularly the tin cans). Lucy Beaumont had some of the funniest moments IMO, and I think zooo was right a few months ago with this post:

Quote: zooo @ 1st June 2023, 11:02 PM

I like Lucy, and to be honest, it'll be nice to see her on something where the main point of conversation isn't how much she and her husband fake hate each other.

Ha! Forgot I said that.
She was very funny, and she does have tiny little arm legs.
I loved everyone. I know Julian probably hasn't been all sequins and feathers for years, and he looked very nice and cosy all dressed down, but I wonder if he might sparkle up a bit for the final.