Taskmaster Page 9

Taskmaster. Image shows from L to R: Greg Davies, Alex Horne. Copyright: Avalon Television.

Taskmaster

TV format in which Greg Davies and Alex Horne set a group of comedians various outlandish challenges

KM378

• Friday 18th December 2020, 10:35am
  • London, England
  • 5,643 posts

The tasks are getting far too complicated for my liking. The New Zealand series was so much better this year.

Off-topic post by Hercules Grytpype Thynne on Fri 18th Dec 2020, 15:29
Quote: RFick73 @ 1st December 2020, 11:43 PM

This is killing me, can anyone tell me who Noel Fielding in wearing on his shirt in Series 4 Episode 1?
I swear it's Grace something., It's on the tip of my tongue! I went as far as Google image searching her but couldn't find anything.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 2nd December 2020, 3:38 PM

Can't find the actual photo of Grace Jones with rainbow hair (is it Photoshopped?), but here is the sweater Noel was wearing, which, incidentally, is no longer available for sale. Not unless you can get one pre-used on eBay of course.

OR, here's her mug on a mug..................with rainbow hair. :D

You're welcome. I don't know why I effin' bother. Angy This is the third time I've been caught out like this. Future enquirers can go f**k themselves.

TonyT

• Friday 1st January 2021, 11:21pm
  • Barnsley, England
  • 152 posts

The new year special was excellent. I am a fan of the show, but this worked well. I was a bit unsure with them not been comics, but credit to them all. Greg was back to his put down best too.

Sitcomfan64

• Saturday 2nd January 2021, 8:22am
  • England
  • 865 posts

Enjoyed the New Year special more than some episodes if the latest series. Really great mix of contestants, I want some of whatever Shirley Ballas was on!

TonyT

• Saturday 2nd January 2021, 8:32am
  • Barnsley, England
  • 152 posts

Totally agree @Sitcomfan64. Said the same to a mate yesterday.