Taskmaster Page 12

Last night's show contained one of the most satisfying moments in the history of Taskmaster - the moment Munya 's cocky attitude was absolutely destroyed when his cheating in the ball task was exposed.

New Year Special Line Up: Amelia Demoldenberg, Carol Vorderman, Greg James, Sir Mo Farah and Rebecca Lucy Taylor (aka Self Esteem).

Quote: Sitcomfan64 @ 11th November 2022, 8:08 AM

Last night's show contained one of the most satisfying moments in the history of Taskmaster - the moment Munya 's cocky attitude was absolutely destroyed when his cheating in the ball task was exposed.

Don't like him at all - the bell-end bighead.

Quote: Sitcomfan64 @ 21st November 2022, 5:51 PM

New Year Special Line Up: Amelia Demoldenberg, Carol Vorderman, Greg James, Sir Mo Farah and Rebecca Lucy Taylor (aka Self Esteem).

Well I know two of them. Never heard of that Dermatology woman

What do we think about the series 15 lineup?

Frankie Boyle
Jenny Eclair
Ivo Graham
Mae Martin
Kiell Smith-Bynoe

I love all of them! (Except Ivo, but only because I haven't seen him in much yet.)
It's going to be weird seeing Frankie do silly tasks. I can't quite imagine it.

Quote: Sitcomfan64 @ 2nd December 2022, 8:04 AM

What do we think about the series 15 lineup?

Frankie Boyle
Jenny Eclair
Ivo Graham
Mae Martin
Kiell Smith-Bynoe

Only know Frankie and Jenny, which sound an interesting pair

Finally got round to watching the final, and most enjoyable, the funniest for me being Sarah who is a hoot, and Dara, when I can understand him. Nice to get a final ogle at those gorgeous pins of Fern, as she obliged with an even shorter skirt. I'm in love - funny and sexy - my kinda gal.

I liked the final too. John, Fern and Dara were all particularly good value, as they have been throughout. My favourite bit was the slightly odd moment when Fern asked "did I meet these potatoes before?"

Wish it wasn't on so often.

Quote: Sitcomfan64 @ 21st November 2022, 5:51 PM

Watched this last night - a very good episode! Quite often, non-comedians can be more fun than professional comedians on shows like this, IMO. Mo Farah in particular was very entertaining.

I thoroughly enjoyed it, and loved some of the games and people's solutions.

Taskmaster has been renewed for six more series, which I assume means three more years, if they are sticking to the two per year schedule. There will also be a pre watershed spin off, Taskmaster Junior.

https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/news/7243/junior-taskmaster-plus-six-more-series/

Series 15 coming up this week, then... I enjoyed the recent BCG interviews about it (it doesn't seem to say who asked the questions?) I'm not particularly a fan of Frankie Boyle, but he's such a wildcard that he's the one I'm most intrigued by.

Frankie seems really sweet and quiet when he's not doing stand up, so I think he'll surprise some people.

I think he'll make it

Well, it was all RIGHT, I suppose... 😐
Some good moments, mainly in the first half, but I found my attention waning towards the end. Hopefully it'll get better.
Come to think of it, I can barely remember anything from the past few series of Taskmaster, whereas I've often rewatched episodes from the first 9 series or so...