Charlie Brooker's Screenwipe - Series 5 Page 2

Even though he is a bad actor and always has an hilarious smirk on his face, I'd love to see him in something like a sitcom.

Quote: Retinend @ September 26, 2007, 5:48 PM

Wahey! A new series!

Anyone else watch it last night (BBC4-10pm)? I was trying to get my brother and dad to watch it but it opened with some not-particularly-funny, slightly embarrassing jokes and shouty stuff that would admittedly put me off if I were watching it for the first time so they left after a few minutes. But it was still good, I found the segment about how editors use 'nod-shots' to shorten boring interviews fascinating, and the X-factor bit was very funny ("nothing unusual here, just Dannii Minogue impersonating a squeaky gate").

Yes, I can imagine it being a bit off putting. If you're not used to sticking with something (or not a geek) it would be very, yeah and Charlie would come across as a prick.

F**king Hilarious!

Yes, lots of funny stuff tonight. Very enjoyable. :)

I'm currently a bit under the weather but tonight's episode cheered me up no end! Best episode for a long time. As you say Leevil - hilarious.

From the opening rant about the credits being squeezed (a hate of mine too because I can't record who played what) right through to the number one cock in advertising (good choice he made there) it was all brilliant!

If you're reading this and missed it I urge you to catch a repeat (late night tomorrow, Saturday or Sunday)

The opening bit was brilliant and went on for song long, it was just so well done.

It was good wasn’t it, don’t get me started on squeezed credits (wankers)

Barry Shitpeas, I hear he's taking over from Parkinson.

Who was the #1? I forget.

The guy with the different hair, and rightly so!

*scratches head* (No pun intended.)

Different hair... Don't remember that. Maybe it's from a poor person's channel like wot I do not watch? ;)

Quote: Aaron @ October 2, 2007, 11:13 PM

Who was the #1? I forget.

Mickey.

"Everyone knows a cock like f**kface."

OOooooooooo! Cock is far too nice for him. Christ. What an utter, utter c**t. If I knew a guy like him, I'd punch him regularly.

Laughing out loud

Smug-f**k-wit!