Tell us a joke Page 210

I asked for fish and chips, but the lady said she didn't have any fish. I said that's fine, just a large chips then. She said she didn't have enough chips for a large portion. So I said ok just a regular portion. She said that there weren't quite enough for even a regular portion. I said I'd take whatever she had. She gave me an old bus ticket from 1972 and two pairs of soiled underwear. Admittedly, they were quite tasty..

Not a joke but a true story.

This cute 18 year old-ish chick, big tits, (well sorry but they were..)

a) gave me a dirty look..
b) asked me 'what you looking at' (it didn't seem to be a question though)
c) asked me 'do you fancy a shag' cos' if I did she said she'd 'call her grandma out'

I wondered why she was so angry with her grandma?

Hey, but who am I to judge, eh?

:)

Quote: Frankie Mildly Perturbed @ 29th March 2018, 4:32 PM

I asked for fish and chips.

Fish and chips, please. - With relish? - Mmmmmmmm, fishhh and chipps pppppppllllllleassse.
Chips, please. With fish. - Plaice? - Next to the chips, duh.
I asked a Blues Brother, What's your favourite fish? He said, I'm a SOLE MAN.

I had to call the RSPCA, I heard that the man next door had been seen holding his massive cock by the balls.

Cock or vin?

The farmer and his massive cock arrived back at the farmhouse. It was so big he had it up and over his shoulder. Good job it was asleep or I expect it would have pecked him and he'd have been pricked.

Prick with a fork.
I'm an incest receiver. Family comes first.

In terms of prick, willy, nob and cock gags - never gagged on one mysel' y'understand, gagged about them, och yes, a wee willie gag is allas a treat in these pahhhahhhhrrrrahhtttttss, d'y'ken.. but the well has surely run dry on these juvenile gags about penis's, I mean penises, I mean penii.. (would that be a 'gag'gle of penii ??)

..if the well in fact has not run dry on cock gags, my fathers balls certainly have, they died in 2015.. ..about three years after he did, what a great guy.. me too, so am I..

..a drip off the old cock..

:)

Late follow-up but I don't believe in the Easter Bunny. 2000 years and not one sex scandal? He's a celebrity, he represents Catholics, he gives chocolate to kids. And he's a rabbit.

I have been exploring T-Rex songs and lyrics to garner advice on romantic pursuits and the meaning of life in general.

'She's my woman of gold and she's not very old aha-ha'

From this I perceive it may be preferable to seek a girlfriend made of metal, and one recently cast. Also that it is prudent to keep an eye out for Norwegian pop groups.

Quote: Frankie Mildly Perturbed @ 10th April 2018, 1:33 PM

I have been exploring T-Rex songs and lyrics to garner advice on romantic pursuits and the meaning of life in general.

That's humorous in itself.
I asked Tracy Chapman, What's the difference between teenage boys and words? She said, Words don't come easily.

Michael, thank you.

I would like to do stand up too, but my legs are tied together mostly.

It's a bind, but I can't get anything down, I'm always tied up. They had a whip round to help me stand up. Stinging! It wasn't my legs that stood up.. then after the second coming, Jesus, He was here and He put me in the back of a lorry and served lunch, Coq au vin. I swallowed once. It did not make a Sumner. His guitar playing also Stung. And he made a mess in a bottle. I can go on but I won't. It's just not funny anyKenny.

I didn't want to try bondage, but my hands were tied.

The girls were playing a game for us boys. Gill Pace showed us her face and then Jenny Pegg showed us her leg. We raced around to Mary Hunt's..

I asked Kool and the Gang to upholster my wall with feathers. Get down on it.