After You've Gone - Series 2 Page 4

I have to admit, even I thought that the paint drying one was bad.

okay okay argh ouch okay scathing.

*however*

Post edited at request. - Aaron

I urge you to carry on watching! David, I appreciate your honesty, but try and control your raging hatred and see if you can manage to watch a couple of the others, I'd be tebly obliged and interested to see what you think.

Its a young show and i thin it gets a lot better as it goes on. I'm very much a Mighty Boosh and Curb your Enthusiasm fan so it's not my bag but I try to be objective and see what can be improved upon all the same.

Reiss, you spell maltesers with a z and live in France, I don't really think I need take you too seriously.

Thanks for your honesty everyone else!

Quote: revilo85 @ September 8, 2007, 10:41 AM

Reiss, you spell maltesers with a z and live in France, I don't really think I need take you too seriously.

Laughing out loud

OK, I've just last night's episode. This is going to look like I'm just saying this because Ryan is logged on but, trust me, it is my honest opinion...

I thought last night's episode was pretty good (which, as has been said, came as somewhat of a surprise to me seeing as it has Ian Brown and James Hendrie on board). The whole internet chat bit was played out very well indeed.

It made me laugh out loud a couple of times which is always a good sign. Yes, true its very much a mainstream un-complicated comedy but we do need some of them on TV. It's a shame its fashionable for people to look down their noses at punchline driven comedies at the moment otherwise I'd think this would be more loved.

Zing!

I'm almost tempted to use that quote in my signature - brilliant.

Revilo you should write the show Laughing out loud

hey revilo85!! is that really you from the show? what a priviledge. just joined the site, saw the show last week and here you are doing a q&a!!
where to start..... I saw an episode recorded at the beeb a little while ago - not the one aired on friday. it was amazing - that bobby brigg is fab!! - he kept us entertained while you were changing costumes and remembering your lines!! i tried to get into the green room afterwards to meet you and dani but wasn't allowed. boo. i'm trying to get more tickets for upcoming shows - can i come and meet you then??!
what was it like to work on? do you get much input? whats the rest of the cast like? is it hard to remember all your positions on set? so many questions!!

Lol, run, revilo85, run!!

Only kidding downism1974, welcome to the site, look around, make yourself at home. Introduce yourself with an introduction thread.

Wave

hello mister Dowism. I think Aaron would like to do a q&a thread or something, so if you wouldn't mind I shall save your burgeoning bag of questions till then. I know I'm hardly any sort of 'name' to be doing an interview however I can pass on all the bits of the behind-the-scenes process I've found most interesting to everyone so that you get an idea of what it's like.

Thankyou so much for coming though, really glad you enjoyed it. Bobby is great, until the 14th time you hear his routine around which time you feel a little bit like crying.

"I think Aaron would like to do a q&a thread or something, so if you wouldn't mind I shall save your burgeoning bag of questions till then. "

whadya mean?

" Bobby is great, until the 14th time you hear his routine around which time you feel a little bit like crying."

he was cool though - did a great riff about wheelie bins. genius. do the writing team write his stuff as well?

He means (I'm assuming) that there will be an official Q and A on this site with him at some point, so he'll answer all our questions then. :)

great - new to site so sorry if i'm wet behind the ears - how will i know when it's going on?

Indeed, indeed. Ryan's very kindly agreed to - if possible - do a small Q&A type interview thingy with us, which we'll try and sort over the next few weeks.

Dowism, just keep an eye open and we'll publicise it nearer the time - might even ask for question submissions too. :)

And just watching ep 2 on BBC One Scotland (thank you, Sky Digital!). Good so far. :)

As for Bobby Bragg, well I can't really put it any better than Ryan already has!

:D

Goodness. How many people has this Bobby made cry?