What are you watching on TV? Page 1,669

Quote: Nil Putters @ November 13 2012, 9:36 PM GMT

:O There are other forums?

:D

(No. Just here. :( )

Loving American Horror Story The Asylum. Love it all the way to the moon and back.

Buzzcocks

Hate this show it's toss

But penny smith is on

I want to worship every single inch of her milfy body

Eric and Ernie repeat on Gold.

The River (its okay)
Continuum (Quite Good)
Arrow (God that fella would get it. Over and over until his eyes popped.
The Mentalist (Love the character)
The Booth At The End (Dunno why but its addictive)
Trollied (A nice gentle comedy)
New Grimm (They would all get it)
True Blood (Again and again ones legs would parteth for vampire, wolf weres and any other shifting, biting, killing fooker)

Just watched the first ep of Secret State on 4oD. It's absolutely fantastic, and filled with top British/Irish actors. Gabriel Byrne is his usual compelling self.

The excellent and largely unwatched Southland was back last night. Worth it just for a startling scene in which we saw a giant man throwing Lucy Lui around and then stamping on her. No wonder she left to join the American Sherlock Holmes reboot.

Quote: Harridan @ November 16 2012, 10:28 AM GMT

Just watched the first ep of Secret State on 4oD. It's absolutely fantastic, and filled with top British/Irish actors. Gabriel Byrne is his usual compelling self.

Is that the remake of A very British Coup? I've recorded this looking forward to it.

But Lucy Liu has the fighting skills. We saw them in Kill Bill.

Quote: zooo @ November 16 2012, 10:43 AM GMT

But Lucy Liu has the fighting skills. We saw them in Kill Bill.

She is a mean little vixen. Nice to see her playing against type and getting bounced off the bonnet of a car and swung around by her arm.

Quote: Pingl @ November 16 2012, 10:42 AM GMT

Is that the remake of A very British Coup? I've recorded this looking forward to it.

Yes, I think it is.

I was going to watch it but worried it was the same old Big Business Is Bad stuff we've seen a million times before. And, having worked for both big and small businesses, I find that small ones are by far the shittiest and slimiest.

Quote: chipolata @ November 16 2012, 10:51 AM GMT

I was going to watch it but worried it was the same old Big Business Is Bad stuff we've seen a million times before. And, having worked for both big and small businesses, I find that small ones are by far the shittiest and slimiest.

Conspiracies need bankrolling, I guess?

It will be interesting how they have updated this, as I recall it was all about a far left Prime Minister coming to power, not something likely to happen any time soon, sadly in my opinion, but that's another subject isn't it RC.

Just watched Secret State, really good, liked the fact Chris Mullins was playing the vicar at the funeral scene, nice touch.