What are you watching on TV? Page 1,664

You wish!

I really, really do! Teary

Quote: Nil Putters @ November 8 2012, 8:04 PM GMT

Watching the Young Apprentice

He should have fired that annoying little Miss Bossy Boots from Northern Ireland.

Question Time - Dimbleby's tie is well bling.

Watching the Young Apprentice. To hell with RC! :P ;)

Child abuse is wrong.

:P

Watching the Young Apprentice

I always thought Putters might be a Sith Lord

Outnumbered

Never seen it before

Won't be seeing it ever again

Arse gravy

Just watched the last episode of new tricks set in Glasgow, really quite good. :O

Quote: lofthouse @ November 9 2012, 8:52 PM GMT

Outnumbered

Never seen it before

Won't be seeing it ever again

Arse gravy

Watched it for the first time too, wasn't that bad.

Watched IQ, it was one of the better episodes of the series.

Big bang theory

Obviously

It's never off the air

I watch so many repeats of this show I'm beginning to think I'm actually in the show

Quote: Pingl @ November 9 2012, 9:26 PM GMT

Just watched the last episode of new tricks set in Glasgow, really quite good. :O

You can see why it was postponed from last week - authority figures abusing young girls in care...

The set up for the episode was interesting. Do you think the Beeb are planning to go for a CSI style franchise? UCOS:Glasgow.

Quote: Tursiops @ November 10 2012, 11:23 AM GMT

You can see why it was postponed from last week - authority figures abusing young girls in care...

The set up for the episode was interesting. Do you think the Beeb are planning to go for a CSI style franchise? UCOS:Glasgow.

I think they are setting up those characters as a double act, maybe in Glasgow. Redmand and Armstrong are both leaving. I must say I thought the departure of Alun Armstrong struck its death knell, but after that one it may have some legs after all.

Quote: lofthouse @ November 10 2012, 11:08 AM GMT

Big bang theory

Obviously

It's never off the air

I watch so many repeats of this show I'm beginning to think I'm actually in the show

It's on a lot here, the channel that has the rights also has a digital station they play it on. I'm actaully surprised when put one of the channels on and it's not playing.

Quote: reds @ November 10 2012, 11:27 AM GMT

It's on a lot here, the channel that has the rights also has a digital station they play it on. I'm actaully surprised when put one of the channels on and it's not playing.

My kids love this, I can't stand it, is it a childrens show? mutters the pompous old git Angry

No it's definitely not a children's show

They have to edit the shit out of it when they show it during the day