What are you watching on TV? Page 1,667

Quote: chipolata @ November 10 2012, 10:30 PM GMT

Flipping between Jonathon Ross, Gridiron Gang, Bring It On and Knight and Day on 4 + 1. There's too much choice nowadays.

And all of it shite

Quote: chipolata @ November 10 2012, 10:30 PM GMT

Flipping between Jonathon Ross, Gridiron Gang, Bring It On and Knight and Day on 4 + 1. There's too much choice nowadays.

I can remember when we only had a black and white TV which only got BBC 1 and ITV.

But we were 'appy.

Quote: Will Cam @ November 10 2012, 10:33 PM GMT

I can remember when we only had a black and white TV which only got BBC 1 and ITV.

But we were 'appy.

No we weren't, it was bloody miserable Teary

The making of QI

God I'm bored.....

I'll tell you what I do miss is the film seasons they used to put on, people like James Cagney, Orson Welles and Peter Sellers, and the saturday night horror double bill, an old b&w RKO and Hammer film, I used to love them. While I'm at it does anybody else recall that every Boxing day for what seemed like years they used to show A hard Days Night and Carry on Cowboy or do I have false memory syndrome?

Imagine the security at the Royal Albert Hall. All the politicians, all the Royal Family - and loads of service men and women.

I'm watching Morgan Freeman get a new freckle on Batman Begins.

'Kill List'; holy buggering f**k.

Quote: zooo @ November 10 2012, 11:51 PM GMT

I'm watching Morgan Freeman get a new freckle on Batman Begins.

Laughing out loud

I'm A Celebrity...

If you cut open Colin Baker you find the other five Doctors inside, like a Russian doll.

But he just ate them.

Godfather part three

S'good

I was gonna watch 'Olly Murs & Friends Top 20'

But im cutting my balls off with a pair of rusty garden shears instead

Quote: lofthouse @ November 12 2012, 6:53 PM GMT

I was gonna watch 'Olly Murs & Friends Top 20'

But im cutting my balls off with a pair of rusty garden shears instead

Top 20 what?

Top 20 ways to be an annoying f**k-wit I guess

Quote: Matthew Stott @ November 11 2012, 12:33 AM GMT

'Kill List'; holy buggering f**k.

Is it worth a watch?

Your comment makes me think "Yes" but I am only guessing as to why you typed "holy buggering f**k"...