What are you watching on TV? Page 1,673

Has she realised yet?

Meh

It's her loss

Have recorded the new Morecambe and Wise series on Gold, have watched about the first half hour so far and looking forward to the rest. I never tire of them.

Take me out and X Factor my definition of TV Hell. I may try to tunnel through my own intestines to escape!

Quote: Pingl @ November 24 2012, 6:50 PM GMT

Take me out and X Factor my definition of TV Hell. I may try to tunnel through my own intestines to escape!

Take Me Out is one of the most depressing things I've ever seen. I can't comprehend what sort of people want to be on that. I assume you're being forced to watch ITV by someone else rather than just having lost the remote?

Quote: Harridan @ November 24 2012, 7:02 PM GMT

Take Me Out is one of the most depressing things I've ever seen. I can't comprehend what sort of people want to be on that. I assume you're being forced to watch ITV by someone else rather than just having lost the remote?

My wife and daughter love this awful indictment of all that is wrong with modern life. I'm off for a bath and the gentle tones of radio 4.

Quote: Pingl @ November 24 2012, 7:07 PM GMT

My wife and daughter...

Women. Rolling eyes

Yeah, women! What are they like? tut!

Quote: Lee @ November 24 2012, 7:08 PM GMT

Women. Rolling eyes

Tell me about it, I feel such a grumpy spoilsport when this stuff is on. But it just makes me want to shout, THIS IS BRAINROTTING CRUD! I don't though Teary

I would remove ITV from my EPG altogether if I could be bothered

Put it this way though, if we paid the licence fee to itv instead of BBC, I would chuck my TV in the wheelie bin

Quote: lofthouse @ November 24 2012, 7:13 PM GMT

I would remove ITV from my EPG altogether if I could be bothered

Put it this way though, if we paid the licence fee to itv instead of BBC, I would chuck my TV in the wheelie bin

I second that emotion!

Generally I agree, but then they make something like The Bletchley Circle and momentarily restore my faith in them.

Quote: Harridan @ November 24 2012, 7:10 PM GMT

Yeah, women! What are they like? tut!

:D

Quote: Harridan @ November 24 2012, 7:19 PM GMT

Generally I agree, but then they make something like The Bletchley Circle and momentarily restore my faith in them.

Nothing can make up for this travesty. I want to smash that nicky nacky noo mans face in...or whatever his bloody catchphrase his...He's a Northerner, shameful.

I'm watching Jumanji. I thought I'd seen it before but I totally haven't.