What are you watching on TV? Page 1,676

Quote: Pingl @ November 25 2012, 8:43 PM GMT

I know I must sound like a luddite but I can't be doing with watching TV on the computer. It just doesn't feel right. I could put a TV in the shed but my sons would move in while I went for a cuppa and that would be that, a TV shed, they knick everything I own! I'd have no chance.

Maybe put a lock on the shed door?

Alternating between Dara O'Brien's Science Club and Russia Today.
I like Russia Today, it's like news from a parallel universe.

The Other Side of Jimmy Savile. Very interesting.

I remember reading the comments in the Daily Mail, when he died. He was a saint, what a wonderful man, all the great fundraising for charity, people fondly recalling his shows on telly. Now posters looking back, are remembering him as giving them the creeps, and they knew something wasn't right about him, and when he came on TV the channel would be changed.

He seems to have been quite a powerful person. That must have been how he got away with his foul behaviour.

I just watched 'Churchill's Desert War' which I recorded a while ago.

Meant a lot to me as Dad was at El Alamein and if his name had been on one of those graves I wouldn't be here . . . .

Thanks Ode Pal . . . .

UK doomsday peppers mental hippy just killed a rabbit with karate

Jokers Wild an old panel show with barry Cryer, Ted Ray, Arthur Askey and Les Dawson, they don't make em like that anymore. :)

Quote: Pingl @ November 28 2012, 10:40 PM GMT

Jokers Wild an old panel show with barry Cryer, Ted Ray, Arthur Askey and Les Dawson, they don't make em like that anymore. :)

Wheyrd you c that ?

Quote: Oldrocker @ November 28 2012, 12:54 AM GMT

I just watched 'Churchill's Desert War' which I recorded a while ago.

Meant a lot to me as Dad was at El Alamein and if his name had been on one of those graves I wouldn't be here . . . .

Thanks Ode Pal . . . .

There were three North Africa campiagn documentaries in quick succession a few weeks back. One was an old World at War though.

Was this the one that advertised itself as being about the North Africa campaign, but was mostly about the Italy campiign?

Best WW2 doc I seen recently was Sigapore 1942. Brilliant doc about the loss of Singapore, and formation of Malaysia/Singapore post-war.

Quote: Oldrocker @ November 29 2012, 1:04 AM GMT

Wheyrd you c that ?

Probably on the wrong thread, its a network DVD. I seem to remember John Cleese and Sid James being on it, must be a later series. Interesting to see all these great performers though.

The One Show. Alistair Campbell's on. And that horrible right wing chef woman.

Me too.
Dear One Show whingers: they offered to repair it, what are you complaining aboutttt.

Quote: SimonWing @ November 29 2012, 1:23 AM GMT

There were three North Africa campiagn documentaries in quick succession a few weeks back. One was an old World at War though.

Was this the one that advertised itself as being about the North Africa campaign, but was mostly about the Italy campiign?

Best WW2 doc I seen recently was Sigapore 1942. Brilliant doc about the loss of Singapore, and formation of Malaysia/Singapore post-war.

It was the one presented by Jonathan Dimbleby.

New series Big Bang Theory

Loving this new series

Back on form

How much longer are they going to drag out Howard being in space on Big Bang Theory? HOW LONG??

Well it's only been three episodes!!!

I do agree though