26 October 2012: Tom Hardy, Charlie Higson, Danny Baker

2 November 2012: Jon Snow, Miles Jupp, Reginald D. Hunter

9 November 2012: Miranda Hart, Caroline Spelman MP, Nick Robinson

23 November 2012: Alexander Armstrong, Chris Addison, Jim Carter

30 November 2012: Stephen Mangan, Janet Street-Porter, Susan Calman

7 December 2012: Jo Brand, Andrew Rosindell, MP Ross Noble

14 December 2012: Jack Dee, Victoria Coren, Charles Kennedy MP

21 December 2012: Sue Barker, Russell Howard, Clare Balding

Some interesting ones there. I'm going to episode two which looks alright.

I take it the first name is the host?

Where's that list from, Jonny? Doesn't look unbelievable, but I'd be surprised if they've really confirmed EVERY guest quite so far in advance?

Quote: Aaron @ September 3 2012, 12:33 PM BST

Where's that list from, Jonny? Doesn't look unbelievable, but I'd be surprised if they've really confirmed EVERY guest quite so far in advance?

Yup I was quite surprised because usually you don't get too far in advance but it's on wikipedia's (yes I know) list of episodes for next series and links to Hat Trick recordings.

Quote: Nil Putters @ September 3 2012, 12:32 PM BST

I take it the first name is the host?

Yup

Quote: Jonny M @ September 3 2012, 12:43 PM BST

Yup I was quite surprised because usually you don't get too far in advance but it's on wikipedia's (yes I know) list of episodes for next series and links to Hat Trick recordings.

Curious. I can't find any mention of names on Hat Trick's site, so you'll forgive me if I don't copy the information immediately across to our guide! Thanks for the post though, will be interesting to see how accurate it turns out to be. :)

And no William Shatner as host telling jokes he doesn't get in this series? ;)

I'm afraid this is complete rubbish from Wikipedia. I added the list of dates after Hat Trick put them up on their tickets page, but an anonymous IP added the list of guests with no citation.

Thanks, I just saw that on cookdandbombd

Hi Withal. Good luck with your blog, but please don't post about it in oodles of unrelated threads.

Hi Jonny M. How have you got tickets for HIGNFY Series 44 episode 2? When the window opened on the 10 Sept 2012 at 11am to apply for tickets, you have to wait at least 2 weeks to find out if you are successful...

Quote: Elyboy1 @ September 11 2012, 12:10 PM BST

Hi Jonny M. How have you got tickets for HIGNFY Series 44 episode 2? When the window opened on the 10 Sept 2012 at 11am to apply for tickets, you have to wait at least 2 weeks to find out if you are successful...

Had an email a few months back from Hat Trick recordings. They were clearly struggling to get people to some new show called Ronna and Beverly and so made an offer that if you got tickets to see that show and attended it, then you would automatically get tickets to HIGNFY.

It's obviously a bogus list. If I recall correctly, there are usually five people on HIGNFY.

New series starts Friday. Clare Balding hosting, Graham Linehan and Ken Livingstone on the panel.

Quote: Jonny M @ October 8 2012, 3:46 PM BST

New series starts Friday.

Count me in!