HIGNFY - Series 44 Page 10

Peter Capaldi?
Jack Dee (although I wouldn't want to see him giving up ISIHAC).

Quote: Will Cam @ November 27 2012, 2:46 PM GMT

Peter Capaldi?
Jack Dee (although I wouldn't want to see him giving up ISIHAC).

Peter Capaldi, that just might work :)

What about Andrew Lawrence

Matt King?

Didn't Frank Skinner helm a particularly good episode last year? Or was that a different panel show?

Quote: Ben @ November 27 2012, 8:49 PM GMT

Didn't Frank Skinner helm a particularly good episode last year? Or was that a different panel show?

Frank Skinner took Merton's seat for an episode.

Don't think Mark Thomas would do it although I'd like him to.

Peter Capaldi could be good.

I don't recall having seen Matt King do anything like this, has he?

Not Frank Skinner. He's only recently done Room 101. Let's have a teeny bit of BBC hosting variety.

I don't know why I've suddenly gone all authoritative and decided we're making this happen, and we're doing it now, and I get to yay or nay everything. But godamnit someone has to step up and take charge. I will find a new host for HIGNFY.

*Does that montage scene of achieving stuff from films which just seems to involve eating pizza*

Chris Morris with jokes written by Armando Iannucci. Just re-name the show HIGNFY EYE.

Steve Coogan in character as Tony Ferrino.

Danny Baker, but then I think he should present everything.

Peter Cushing, Rowan Williams or Susan Boyle.

They've had plenty of guest hosts who are good at it. They just need to avoid hiring ones who are bad at it. Problem is you don't always know until they do it. I think Damian Lewis is comfortably one of the best guest hosts but I wouldn't have had a clue he would be any good beforehand. However, I had a fair idea the Roger Moore episode would be pants. Yes.

Quote: Badge @ November 28 2012, 12:13 AM GMT

They've had plenty of guest hosts who are good at it. They just need to avoid hiring ones who are bad at it. Problem is you don't always know until they do it. I think Damian Lewis is comfortably one of the best guest hosts but I wouldn't have had a clue he would be any good beforehand. However, I had a fair idea the Roger Moore episode would be pants. Yes.

Surely falling asleep is a good thing in a host...

How about Richard Osman? Pretty good as a panel member on WILTY and (IIRC) The Unbelievable Truth, could be good in the chair.

Quote: Nogget @ November 27 2012, 10:42 PM GMT

Peter Cushing...

Died about 20 years ago (1994).

Okay, Peter Cushing could do the show despite being dead, but...

What about Christopher Lee?

Jeffrey Archer?