30 Rock Page 12

That was a fantastic episode, though. Every single time they did it.

Quote: Curt @ April 8 2009, 11:56 AM BST

Did you guys see the episode where we see through the eyes of Kenneth yet? I laughed pretty hard when I saw it. They went where I was not expecting.

I watched that on Monday. In a busy restaurant. Fantastic.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ April 8 2009, 2:51 PM BST

Curt that's probably from season five or something! We're only into season 2 at the moment. We're sooooo far behind. But then, I imagine you experience the same problems with our classic sitcoms such as Last of the Summer Wine and *insert amusing sitcom example*.

You are correct. You'd think having a BBC Canada would be my favourite channel but alas it is not. Instead its filled with stupid British home renovation shows.

Quite similar to the real BBC then, I suppose.

Really eh? I had no idea, that's really too bad.

For the Tracy Morgan fans: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrngtVuexXo

That was pretty funny.

Great end to the truncated second season last night. And a great reminder of what a great actor Mathew Broderick is (although you'd have to be with Horse face for a wife).

Quote: chipolata @ April 11 2009, 12:34 PM BST

Great end to the truncated second season last night. And a great reminder of what a great actor Mathew Broderick is (although you'd have to be with Horse face for a wife).

He was great. Wonder if/when they'll show series three? Think I'll just look elsewhere and start watching today.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ April 11 2009, 12:37 PM BST

He was great. Wonder if/when they'll show series three?

I hope so, although I suspect not until next year. In the meantime, I hope Season 2 finally gets a DVD release over here.

Quote: chipolata @ April 11 2009, 12:42 PM BST

I hope Season 2 finally gets a DVD release over here.

My wish came true. I think it's out next Monday.

Broderick has really been up to nothing since doing Election and You Can Count On Me back to back.

Quote: sardines @ May 22 2009, 4:05 AM BST

Broderick has really been up to nothing since doing Election and You Can Count On Me back to back.

He's also got to keep horse face sexually satisfied. That's a full time job in anybody's book.

Quote: chipolata @ May 22 2009, 10:40 AM BST

He's also got to keep horse face sexually satisfied. That's a full time job in anybody's book.

Yeah, and in rural Ireland too.

Quote: chipolata @ December 21 2007, 11:17 AM BST

Sorry to disagree with myself, but 30 Rock doesn't stand a cat in hells chance of becoming a long-running series. In fact, I suspect it'll end up having fewer episodes than Arrested Development before its inevitably cancelled due to poor ratings.

Oopsie!