30 Rock Page 7

He does look a bit bloated though.

Quote: Aaron @ April 12 2008, 1:39 PM BST

He does look a bit bloated though.

That's just good acting.

It was a great show this, badly mistreated by channel 5; I hope they put the second series on.

Watched the first 10 minutes of the last episode. MILF Island is just a great concept, and I bet ITV and C4 are kicking themselves they didn't think of it.
Plus I love the line "Making them eat bugs for tampons!" amde me LOL

Laughing out loud Milf island was gold. Good episode even if I saw the ending coming a mile away. Point is it was funny.

Thus proving, once again, that there is nothing inherently wrong with an obvious ending. :)

Really enjoying this. Interesting to see a show written by just one person too. I wasn't aware that that even happened in America, to be honest.

And Tina Fey. I see it now!

For me, one of the funniest moments from the series, was when Tina Fey was looking at herself in a mirror, worrying that her eyes were too far apart, and she said she thought she looked like Admiral Akbar, from Return of the Jedi.

Quote: Aaron @ April 27 2008, 1:02 AM BST

Really enjoying this. Interesting to see a show written by just one person too. I wasn't aware that that even happened in America, to be honest.

And Tina Fey. I see it now!

It's not written by just one person though. Laughing out loud

Fey doesnt write every episode I dont think, no; there are other writers.

Quote: hotzappa11 @ April 27 2008, 11:03 AM BST

It's not written by just one person though. Laughing out loud

Ah. How strange. Evidently I've only paid attention to the writing credit on episodes that she's written then - woops! Still, great show. :)

It is great, though I do think they could develop a few more of the characters; theres plenty of them but some, such as that bald guy friend of hers, hardly get anything to do.

"My mouth tastes like purple."

Laughing out loud

Anyone catch the season finale? Or perhaps it hasn't aired in the UK yet? Anyways it was really funny! What a crazy ending!

Are you talking series 2 Curt? Weve only just finished the first over here.