30 Rock Page 11

Quote: john lucas 101 @ March 9 2009, 2:34 PM GMT

Hasn't been nearly enough of Judah Friedlander and the rest of the writers room posse so far this season.

Yes, they've seemed to have ditched the writing staff for the cameos so far. Its a bit odd, but its still a great show. I'm glad its back over here.

Kenneth gets a lot more story though, which I really enjoy.

I think the Midnight Train To Georgia scene is my favourite from the whole three seasons.

Quote: ContainsNuts @ March 19 2009, 12:08 PM GMT

Yes, they've seemed to have ditched the writing staff for the cameos so far. Its a bit odd, but its still a great show. I'm glad its back over here.

There was a little bit more of them last week, I think.

To be fair, there are a lot of characters to juggle. The biggies are obviously Liz and Jack, but then you've got Tracey Morgan, the NBC page, the producer and the blonde woman from Ally McBeal. That's six big characters, then you've got at least three or four writers, plus the hot secretary.

Quote: chipolata @ March 19 2009, 1:16 PM GMT

To be fair, there are a lot of characters to juggle. The biggies are obviously Liz and Jack, but then you've got Tracey Morgan, the NBC page, the producer and the blonde woman from Ally McBeal. That's six big characters, then you've got at least three or four writers, plus the hot secretary.

Well they managed it last year. Now they've focused more on the cameos and Kenneth so they have been pushed out. It is noticeable but forgiveable because of the quality.

Don't forget, ladies and gentleman, that this has a new time from tonight, an hour later at 10pm. What kind of difference will that really make to them, I wonder?

For once, the new time suits me. I don't get in till about half nine. A quick shower, something to eat, and I'll be all set for Tina Fey. Then bed. :) (F**k me, my life hasn't turned out as I'd hoped)

Quote: chipolata @ March 27 2009, 3:22 PM GMT

For once, the new time suits me. I don't get in till about half nine. A quick shower, something to eat, and I'll be all set for Tina Fey. Then bed. :) (F**k me, my life hasn't turned out as I'd hoped)

Laughing out loud I done a laugh.

I'd have liked to see more of Jack on the hellish floor twelve last night. Although it's always great when Will Arnet pops up on the show.

Two great episodes I thought yesterday.

"I'll cut your face so bad you'll have a chin! You'll all have chins!"

Ahh, Liz Lemon . . .

Quote: john lucas 101 @ March 9 2009, 3:34 PM BST

Hasn't been nearly enough of Judah Friedlander and the rest of the writers room posse so far this season.

He wore thin very fast for me.

Only seen season one, it's aired at like 3am on Thursday nights here.

Edited by Aaron.

[quote name="sardines" post="395094" date="April 4 2009, 5:43 PM BST"]He wore thin very fast for me.

Only seen season one, it's aired at like 3am on Thursday nights here.

Edited by Aaron.quote]
Can't you pick up British terrestrial TV over there? (Not that it'd help with the second series, since terrestrial here aren't showing it.)

Did you guys see the episode where we see through the eyes of Kenneth yet? I laughed pretty hard when I saw it. They went where I was not expecting.

Curt that's probably from season five or something! We're only into season 2 at the moment. We're sooooo far behind. But then, I imagine you experience the same problems with our classic sitcoms such as Last of the Summer Wine and *insert amusing sitcom example*.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ April 8 2009, 2:51 PM BST

I imagine you experience the same problems with our classic sitcoms such as Last of the Summer Wine and *insert amusing sitcom example*.

He's probably only on the episode where Compo goes down a bank in a bathtub on wheels... oh, hang on a minute.