30 Rock Page 10

Well, the fact that it's made the news means that it's quite low, even for that channel. They must have been hoping that an award-winning show like that would have made waves over here. Also if the channel is only getting 63,000 then it won't be around for much longer anyway.

Quote: ContainsNuts @ February 24 2009, 11:07 AM GMT

Well, the fact that its made the news means that its quite low, even for that channel.

Yes, the Chortle News - one of the biggies. I'm sure it's most of our first calls after the BBC, CNN and Reuters.

Quote: chipolata @ February 25 2009, 10:57 AM GMT

Yes, the Chortle News - one of the biggies. I'm sure it's most of our first calls after the BBC, CNN and Reuters.

Teary You just gave 'nuts third degree burns.

Heh. Nuts.

Is 30 Rock on every day now? I'm sure it was on Thursday, Friday and today.

"We're going to party like it's 1999, which according to my bible, is in 3 years time."

Quote: chipolata @ February 24 2009, 10:15 AM GMT

I love it! And hope it goes for a good few seasons yet. But I'm also a realist. And I couldn't care less the viewing figures on Five USA - they're showing it, that's all that matters. And that means a DVD release will follow shortly.

See Amazon product listing

Quote: ContainsNuts @ February 24 2009, 11:07 AM GMT

Well, the fact that it's made the news means that it's quite low, even for that channel.

Only the Chortle news though. That doesn't mean it's particularly low - just lower than the Chortle editors (big comedy geeks like us, no doubt) believe that it should be getting.

Tina Fey looks so heartbreakingly gorgeous in these latest episodes on Five USA. Lovey

Is this show worth watching folks? Heard some good things about it. Where to start if so?

Quote: Jackson Neil @ March 9 2009, 12:55 PM GMT

Is this show worth watching folks? Heard some good things about it. Where to start if so?

Of course! It's one of the greatest sitcoms of the last decade! Where to start? Episode one.

Quote: Jackson Neil @ March 9 2009, 12:55 PM GMT

Is this show worth watching folks?

That's like asking if it's worth getting an inside toilet.

Hasn't been nearly enough of Judah Friedlander and the rest of the writers room posse so far this season.

Quote: Aaron @ March 9 2009, 2:32 PM GMT

That's like asking if it's worth getting an inside toilet.

You don't have an inside toilet? Unimpressed

Great avatar, chipolata.

Okay, can someone tell me when 30 Rock is on? I've just noticed it's on this afternoon at 12:10, but I'm guessing this is just a repeat, isn't it?

Quote: catskillz @ March 15 2009, 10:53 AM GMT

Okay, can someone tell me when 30 Rock is on? I've just noticed it's on this afternoon at 12:10, but I'm guessing this is just a repeat, isn't it?

Every Friday night on Five USA there's a double bill of new episodes (from Season 2). These are usually repeated on Saturday and Sunday at lunchtime on the same channel.