30 Rock Page 18

Teary

Although they could have carried on further, and I'd have liked them too.
They may be timing it about right.

http://www.nbc.com/30-rock/exclusives/jennas-side/

Just seen the live episode from Season 5. Although, like most live episodes, it was slightly pointless and nowhere near as funny as the normal episodes, it still worked fairly well. Especially the innovative way they did cuaways with Julia Dreyfuss as Liz Lemon.

This final season's been really strong so far. Always nice to see Baldwin and Broderick in scenes together.

I wanna see Bitch Hunter.

Perfect ending. I wish we were capable of a homegrown show even half that funny.

We would need to kidnap Tina Fey. She is funnier than all other humans.

Quote: zooo @ February 1 2013, 12:52 PM GMT

We would need to kidnap Tina Fey. She is funnier than all other humans.

Agreed. Katrina Bowden's the most insanely attractive though, let's steal both.

Haven't started on the final season yet, but has to say this is has been one of the few show that has maintained quality throughout most seasons. Top stuff - love Tina Fey.

MY Brother in law ( Who is a big Frasier fan ) is bubbling with us at the Mo and we've had Frasier on loop most of the working day which I love obviously but I fancied something I hadn't seen in a while so have been sneaking in a bit of 30 Rock on Loop to complement it

As Comedy comfort food it's been brilliant, and I miss the time that there were two or three sitcoms that I loved this much running at the same time such as Arrested Development and The US Office.

With the notable exception of Always Sunny, there hasn't been many Sitcoms since that time that have grabbed me in the same way