30 Rock Page 15

In Swingers he looked like someone who was going to be fat, he had a big, fat head;he's now just fulfilling his destiny. Remember how skinny Vince Vaughn was in Swingers though? He's certainly been on the doughy side ever since.
I love that film.

Yes, great film. And the answer message scene is one of cinemas funniest moments.

Watched the one last night where we see that, through Kenneth's eyes, the world is like The Muppet Show. Laughing out loud

Quote: AndreaLynne @ June 17 2009, 6:12 AM BST

Well worth buying, just to see Les Moonvest say, "Gimme your toenails."

I loved that line.

Quote: chipolata @ July 2 2009, 6:02 PM BST

I think he's a fine figure of a man. I'll wager a lot of females, as I like to think of them, find him attractive.

Oh yes, Alec Baldwin is a total fox, even with a bit of timber on him.

I've watched the first two seasons of this in maybe four sittings over the last week.

It's actually inspired me to attempt to write comedy again.

It's pretty remarkable how they manage to squeeze three or four plotlines into every 20-minute episode without any of them (usually) feeling rushed or like they've missed a beat.

I wonder why we don't have any comedies like this in the UK. Even snappy, fast-paced shows like The Inbetweeners tend to stick to only one or two stories per episode.

I suppose you need quite a large standing cast to make a show like 30 Rock work, which is probably beyond the budget of any British TV station.

It's weird how it never feels rushed, and it never feels as short as 20 minutes.

I tried to get back into this the other night. It didn't do much for me this time round. Not sure I can be bothered to continue. Not sure it is funny enough, plus I don't really like the other writer characters.

I'm disappointed in you, Leevil. Very disappointed.

Quote: Leevil @ February 1 2011, 1:44 AM GMT

Not sure it is funny enough,

It definitely is!

(Obviously not to you though. So. Um.)

Quote: Leevil @ February 1 2011, 1:44 AM GMT

Not sure it is funny enough

:O

Quote: chipolata @ February 1 2011, 9:50 AM GMT

:O

Quite; seems one of the most funny packed shows around to me!

It just shows you what lack of meat has done to Leevil's brain.

Quote: chipolata @ February 1 2011, 10:03 AM GMT

It just shows you what lack of meat has done to Leevil's brain.

It's befuddled his mind grapes.

Silly Leev.

:D