30 Rock Page 2

My sister recommended this to me and I watched the first episode which was enjoyable. Since the general consensus seems to be good here I guess it's worth some more effort to check this out.

Unfortunately it was cancelled on TV here due to poor ratings but there are other options. :)

Quote: Jordan @ October 8, 2007, 3:10 PM

Unfortunately it was cancelled on TV here due to poor ratings but there are other options. :)

Of course you're talking about waiting for it to come out on DVD, buying it and paying the custom duties on it ;)

I always buy the DVDs if I like the show.

So my answer is yes and "yes" ;)

I spotted this in the tv guide for tonight and sky+ it, so I'm glad to see people are saying its worthwhile. I'll watch with interest or with my wife. No, interest is less distracting.

No hot tits on interest to distract you then?

Just watched this and its one of the best shows i've seen since, well since Flight of the Conchords but its so great that America is producing some brilliant stuff again. My favorite lines were 'this is not HBO its TV' and 'putting aids in our chicken nuggets... its a metaphor!' Laughing out loud

Also i'm now part of the fancy the pants off Tina Fey club :)

*Google Images*

Hmm, so-so.

Alec Baldwin is great, and has really developed into a fantastic comic actor. Although I have fond memories of him in the film Miami Blues, which was also very funny.

"US Weekly said I was on crack. I was not crack, man. I'm mentally unstable!"

Yes, Tina Fey is cute.

Quote: Aaron @ October 12, 2007, 8:55 AM

*Google Images*

Hmm, so-so.

I fancy her personality and intellegence aswell as her looks Aaron >_<

hurry up already and watch the second series! I caught the first ep by accident yesterday, it's on at a pretty crap time, glad I saw it much earlier.

It got a second series!?! \o/ I was under the impression it was cancelled due to low viewing figures but it won that award so I guess that swayed the network.

Quote: ajp29 @ October 12, 2007, 11:15 AM

I fancy her personality and intellegence aswell as her looks Aaron >_<

But mainly her looks. And her boobs.

Yes?

Quote: Aaron @ October 12, 2007, 6:02 PM

Yes?

No (Angry Face) Teary

Whenever a truly absurd situation happens on the screen it leaves me wondering if they made that one up or if something similar happened to Fey in real life.

Yeah, this is great "situation" comedy , not so hot on the witty dialogue and punchline. So did Eddie Murphy save Saturday Night Live?