Dangerous fake email scams Page 11

Tee Hee !

Double whammy attempt !

Hi my name is Michelle,

My best friend Sandra and I have been thinking about inviting a guy for a threesome !

We don't really like going to the bars and we want to be very discreet.
We used to use facebook to connect with people but, as I'm sure you know you can't upload any kinky pics or videos there.
About 6 months ago I found the coolest freakign website ever.

http://xxx/xxxxOkC1aS

This message was sent you via the Private Network
If you would like to stop receiving notifications from our members,

http://t.co/aAUPU7xxxx

I got this one;

60 something brummy, with all original teeth seeks fun time partner for hot cat action.

Quote: sootyj @ October 26 2013, 5:43 PM BST

I got this one;

60 something brummy, with all original teeth seeks fun time partner for hot cat action.

That lets me out then.

Not a Brummie ("spit") and not got all original teeth.

:)

Well, at least this one's not from Nigeria.

BARCLAYS BANK PLC.LONDON
CLAPHAM JUNCTION BRANCH,
7 ST JOHNS HILL,
SW 11 1 TN, LONDON
ATTENTION BENEFICIARY
REF: - INSTRUCTION TO CREDIT YOUR ACCOUNT WITH THE SUM OF (US$15M)
Dear Valued Customer? This is the second time we are notifying you about this said fund. After due vetting and evaluation of your Inheritance file which The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) in conjunction with the Ministry Of Finance Of the Federal Republic of Nigeria Forwarded and contacted us to see to your immediate payment of the sum of US$15,000,000.00 from their Offshore Account with us.

We were meant to understand from our findings that you have been going through hard ways by paying a lot of charges to see to the release of your fund (US$15,000,000.00), which has been delayed. Which has been the handiwork of some miscreant elements from Nigeria We advice that you stop further communication with any correspondence from Nigeria as you have met up with the whole requirements, your representatives in Nigeria will tell you to still go ahead with them but on your own risk.

The only thing required from you is to obtain Non-Resident Clearance Form/Receipt which we are not asking you to pay the fee to us here in United Kingdom as the Government of Nigeria have paid us for handling/processing of your payment with other customers. We will help you to see that you obtain the Non-Residential Clearance form so that our bank will affect immediate transfer of your Inheritance fund sum of (US$15,000,000.00) into your designated bank account. If you follow up our directives, your fund will reflect in your account within five Bank working days from the day you obtain your Non-Residential Clearance form.

Do not go through anybody again if it is not our agent Hon.Dr.Emmanuel Justice for your Non-Residential Clearance Certificate if you really want your fund. Contact Email Address: customer.service@XXXXXXX.org
Head, Private Banking Section.
Ed, Foreign Payments
Yours sincerely,
Mr. John Rob.
Barclays Bank Plc London

Well, yes, quite . . .

I meet a few guys off and I would just thrown them right in the riverI know I can be a rude AZZ BYTCH at time but I don't or won't put up with the BSHonest I want one off those BAD BOYZ I do go out on Friday nights with my friends and it is @ the Buff bar Sorrry I don't drink and driveI would and will be anyone DD driver Oh im a big KU fanGO JAYHAWKS
cakprs wuhstjxj ncwqlkw
ygctszgwhe bqzzpoa xdauipzzu
irqnmjr L J U Y L V E H H J C G
bzhkeo D G E O Q Y T Z E Z L M H C Y M C

??????god!

Just had an email 'from' Amazon originating from this email address .

. . . . . . @WellsFargo.com.postfix.purifiercn.ru

Yeah, right.

You do seem to attract them Rocker!

Quote: Chappers @ 12th November 2013, 10:11 PM GMT

You do seem to attract them Rocker!

It's my magnetic personality !

There's a lot of fake photos "Sent from my iPhone" going around at the moment.

Cryptolocker is a malicious piece of software being circulated by fake emails in their thousands at present.

If you get infected it locks all your files by encrypting them and then asks for a ransom for the decryption key.

Carazy thing is it wants paying in Bitcoins, which most people (including me) have no idea how they would aquire any and certainly would be unable to do anything about it if the computer is locked up.

NCA warns UK of mass CryptoLocker ransomware attacks

http://www.scmagazineuk.com/nca-warns-uk-of-mass-cryptolocker-ransomware-attacks/article/321576/?DCMP=EMC-SCUK_Newswire

Never click on any attachment unless BOTH:
1. It is from a valid existing contact of yours
2. YOU ARE EXPECTING the attachment, or the words in the email give you no doubt that it is valid.

If in doubt do not open it send a separate email to the apparent originator asking if it is valid.

~~~~~

Secondly most important, make sure you have up to date backups of your data files and emails and photos etc etc.

Then if the worst happens you can wipe your computer clean and reload Windows and re install your files and emails.

The ransom will have little effect on you if you know your data is safe elsewhere.

This is one typical official looking email which I think is being used to carry the malware, but there are many other versions.

Thank you for using CIS Online. Your monthly return for November 2013 has been received by HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC).
For more information please see attached report.
If you require any further assistance please contact our Online Services Helpdesk. Opening hours 8.00 am to 8.00 pm, seven days a week. Closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day. Tel: 0845 60 55 999 For customers who are deaf or hearing or speech impaired: 0845 366 7805 (Textphone) If youre calling from abroad please telephone: +44 161 930 8445 To contact HMRC by email: helpdesk@ir-efile.gov.uk
The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet virus scanning service supplied by Vodafone in partnership with Symantec. (CCTM Certificate Number 2009/09/0052.) On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus free.
Communications via the GSi may be automatically logged, monitored and/or recorded for legal purposes.

Is that link safe to click on billwill ?

:D

Beware this sneaky version, which I think is probably ALSO Cryptolocker.

MICROSOFT NEVER SEND PATCHES BY EMAIL.

This is FAKE:

Important System Update - requires immediate action

It's highly important to install this security update due to the new malware circulating over the net.
To complete the action please double click on the system patch KB923029 in the attachment.
The installation will run in the silent mode.
Please pay attention to this matter and inform us in case there is a problem.

Sincerely,
Kaitlin Wise
Director of Data Services
795 7th Avenue, 32nd Floor
New York, NY 10019
(201)385-5095

Quote: Oldrocker @ 20th November 2013, 8:56 PM GMT

Is that link safe to click on billwill ?

:D

Aye that is just an email send link.

The scammers merely copied an official letter.

My upper link, really really goes to an informative article, honestly, yup it does. Cross my heart...

Greetings, well-hung sweetheart! How life treats you?‏

Hi, hot honey! How are you keeping?

I feel so lonely tonight! I am sure you would make a hot company for any playful female like me! I want to meet you online before seeing you in real life! I have heaps of breathtaking nude pics at this dating portal. Please find me there! The registration is free. I am waiting for you in my private chat!, sugar!

I wait for you!

I've pulled !

:P

Beware of fake emails apparently from SKYPE with an attached fake voice message.

Do not click on it.

Typical example:

This is an automated email, please don't reply.

Voice Message Notification
You received a new message from Skype voicemail service.

Message Details:
Time of Call: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 18:17:49 +0300
Length of Call: 43sec

Listen to the message
in the attached file.
Lost Password · Account Settings · Help · Terms of Use · Privacy

If You Are Still Having Problems
If you're still having difficulty retrieving your Skype Name please contact a support agent via https://support.skype.com/support_request

Protect Your Password
Skype staff will NEVER ask you for your password via email. The only places you are asked for your password are when you sign in to Skype or on our website if you want to buy something or check your account. You will always sign in via a secure connection, and we ask you to ensure that the address in your browser begins exactly like this https://secure.skype.com It should also show a little padlock symbol to indicate the secure connection.

Be alert to emails that request account information or urgent action. Be cautious of websites with irregular addresses or those that offer unofficial Skype downloads. Security updates and product upgrades are made available at www.skype.com or using the client's upgrade function.

© 2003-2013 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trademarks and logos and the "S"
logo are trademarks of Skype or related entities.
Skype Communications S.a.r.l. 23-29 Rives de Clausen, L-2165 Luxembourg.