Dangerous fake email scams Page 14

Attn:BENEFICARY

This is to officially inform you that we have verified your contract file presently on my desk, and I found out that you have not received your payment due to your lack of co-operation and not fulfilling the obligations giving to you in respect to your contract payment.Secondly, you are hereby advised to stop dealing with some non-officials in the bank as this is an illegal act and will have to stop if you so wish to receive your payment After the Board of directors' meeting held in Abuja,we have resolved in finding a solution to your problem.

We have arranged your payment through our ATM CARD PAYMENT CENTER in Europe, America,Africa and Asia Pacific,This is part of an instruction/mandate passed by the Senate in respect to overseas contract payment and debt re-scheduling.

We will send you an ATM CARD which you will use to withdraw your money via ATM MACHINE in any part of the world,and the maximum daily limit is Two Thousand United States Dollars($ 2,000.000) valued sum at five Thousand United States Dollars {$5000} USD. If you desire to receive your fund this way, Kindly re-confirm your Information:

1. Full Name...........................
2. Residential Address.....................
3. Phone Number............................
4. Fax Number...............................
5. Occupation..........................
6. Sex...............................
7. Age................................
8. Nationality.....................
9. Country................................

You will find below my personal email address and contact telephone number. Name: MR.STEVE WILL. Email: (stevexxxxxxxdk) Tel: +23477 We shall be expecting to receive your information as you have to stop any further communication with anybody or officer.

Thanks for your co-operation.

BEST REGARDS,
MR.STEVE WILL

I'd love to repy F**k off Twat but it might not be wise . .

A new twist:

Do you think at some point they would require my paypal account details?

Full autonomy position

Schedule: Part-time, Work From Home

Description:
If you reside in the USA, you are talented, experienced, and responsible then you are exactly the person we are looking for! We are an experienced financial service provider with leading position on Asian and European economic markets. Our main aim is investment and business consulting, online payments systems. Our Main Office located in London, United Kingdom and we are expanding rapidly through Eastern and Western Europe, we plan to open representative office in the United States in near future.
An exciting opportunity for quality support staff has arisen within a UK top financial services provider. As it is a Part-time role it should take no more than 15-20 hours a week. Main requirement is to be experienced with PayPal payment system. Business or Premiere account holders with at least 6 months transaction history will be given a priority as more experienced. This is a serious role for responsible candidate who wants to start earning from the very beginning.
Skill requirement:
- Strong communication skills
- Computer literate
- Able to work under time pressure
- Strong analytical skills and high attention to detail
- Be eager to extend your knowledge and obtain further skills
- Flexibility to deal with multiple priorities
- No Criminal Convictions
In return we can offer:
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Flexible working hours
- Free on-line training and support centre
If you interested and want to apply simply reply to that email and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

The bastards get ever more cunning.

I spotted this only because the supplied link actually goes to a different country and because the actual email address it was sent to (only visible in the normally hidden headers) was not the one I use for nationwide.

This is a FAKE:

nationwide.co.uk
Please be informed that we will be carrying out a planned maintenance on our internet banking and other services on Sunday, 11 May.

We anticipate everything up and running by 8am the same day. During the maintenance period Online Bank, Mobile Bank, Payments Service and Cash Machine Network services will be suspended.

For detailed info on planned maintenance please click here http://www.nationwide.co.uk/support/ways-to-bank/service-availability.

What you need to do
Please note all customers are required to complete a customer support form via the link provided below to confirm receipt of this message and to ensure you don't loose access after the maintenance period.

Nationwide Customer Support Document

Sorry for any inconvenience we may cause you and Thank you for banking with us.

Best Regards
Nationwide Internet Bank
Nationwide Building Society is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 106078. You can confirm our registration on the FCA's website www.fca.org.uk or by contacting the FCA on 0800 111 6768.
Nationwide is not responsible for the content of external websites.

and this one is FAKE too

Dear customer,

Your Apple ID was used to sign in to iCloud on an iPhone 4.

Time: March 07, 2014

Operating System: iOS;6.0.1

If you recently signed in to this device, you can disregard this email.

If you have not recently signed in to an iPhone with your Apple ID and
believe someone may have accessed your account, please click here to
confirm your details

Thanks,
Apple Customer Service

I've been using 'block'after being reminded by sootyj but I've started to receive emails 'from myself' and I can't block them!

Any thoughts Chums?

Blocking a particular FROM address is usually pointless because they are merely pirated from valid names and change on each spam message.

This looks a possible.

Notice to Appear,

Please bring all documents and witnesses relating to this case with you to Court on your hearing date.
The copy of the court notice is attached to this letter.

Truly yours,
Clerk to the Court.
Chloe Tailor

This one took some spotting ! :D

WORLD BANK ASSISTED PROGRAMME
DIRECTORATE OF INTERNATIONAL
PAYMENT AND TRANSFERS.
DEBT RECONCILIATION/AUDIT UNIT
United Nations Headquarters,
New York, NY 10017, USA
YOUR REF: WB/NF/UN/XX028 UNITED NATIONS.

Greetings

We were authorized by the newly appointed United Nation Secretary General, and the Governing body of the United Nations Debt Reconciliation Unit, to investigate the unnecessary delay on your payment, recommended and approved in your favor. During the course of our investigation, we discovered with dismay that your payment has been unnecessarily delayed by corrupt officials of the Bank and Government regulatory organs in Nigeria who are trying to divert your funds into their private accounts.

This is to bring to your notice that we are delegated from the UNITED NATIONS in HSBC To pay 50 victims from your country who has being Victims of Internet scam .The United Nations has decided to pay you $8,500,000 USD (Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) each. You are listed and approved for this payment as one of the scammed victims to be paid this amount in this Christmas period, get back to this office as soon as possible for the immediate payment of your $8,500,000 USD compensation funds. We have been having a meeting for the past Seven months which ended Three days ago with the former secretary to the UNITED NATIONS.

This email is to 50 selected people that have been scammed or extorted money from because of your contract payment execution in any part of the world, the UNITED NATIONS have agreed to compensate them with the sum of $8.5 MILLON USD This includes every foreign contractors that may have not yet received their contract sum, and people that have had an unfinished transaction or international businesses that failed due to Government problems or irregularities etc. We found your email in our list and that is why we are contacting you, this has been agreed upon and has been signed by the United Nations Board of Directors and Trustees from the WORLD BANK ASSISTED PROGRAMME.

We sent you series of emails in this regards but you did not respond back to us; However, in the course of our routine securitization into our Dispatch Alert, we discovered that the document of your fund is intact and very much available and we have attach the scan copy of your Atm Card along with this email for you to view it before REV. MARK BLESS send it to you, For our information, note that United Nations Board of Director have sign your Atm Card in the favor of your name and hand it over to REV. MARK BLESS Chief Protocol Officer, Dispatch Unit to send it to you, you have to contact REV. MARK BLESS in charge of your Atm Card, as he is our UNITED NATIONS representative in UNITED STATE and AFRICA region, contact him immediately for your Cheque $8.5.MILLION USD, This funds are in a Atm Card for security purpose. He will send it to you and you can clear it in any bank of your choice.

Contact information:

REV. MARK BLESS
Chief Protocol Officer,Dispatch Unit.
Email: (gr)
Direct Telephone line: +6

As soon as you establish a contact with him, ensure that you provide your present address as below to the contact in other for the Officer to effect the change and Re-direct the parcel to your home address.

FULL NAME:
ADDRESS:
PHONE NUMBER:
INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT/ DRIVERS LICENSE

We expect your urgent attention to this email to enable us monitor this payment effectively.

Most importantly you shall be requested to pay the sum of $100(Only) by REV. MARK BLESS as the Delivery fee of your Atm Card. Once you contact the Office, please request delivery option from him in other to avoid further delay.

Sincerely yours

Faithfully,

Secretary-General United Nation
BAN KI MOON
UNITED STATE OF AMERICA http://www.

Cheers Stylee, didn't know all that so it will be useful.

Ta.

Just got this one.

On June 7 you earned $8.58 (Your FanBox homepage)
All-time earnings: $1,244.09

Got questions? See what others are saying or chat with an expert
HOW DID I MAKE MONEY?
Originally, you were invited by Feenstrap Feenstra to the FanBox beta product launch of IPL.

How does IPL (I'll Pay Later) work?
1. Earn by advertising your product, service or blog now; but pay later.
2. Don't have a product, service or blog? Participate in the profits from other people's sales now; but pay later. This is called "Boosting"

Of your FanBox earnings yesterday, you earned:
100% from Boosting (3 min video)
(Boosting is when you fund other's Ads and earn money when those Ads receive clicks). 100% profile completeness earns you double profits!
HOW ELSE CAN I EARN MONEY ON FANBOX?
Blogging - post anything. You earn when people read your free blogs (1 min video). New: Complete your profile and earn double from your blogs!
Advertising - earn by launching simple ads for your or anyone else's blogs, services or stuff (2 min video). And now, advertisers earn double profits when they complete their profile.
Sharing photos - don't miss an opportunity to take and share photos - you earn when people view them .
Sharing videos - earn from sharing your favourite YouTube and Vimeo videos on FanBox .
Sharing mobile photos - take photos with the new FanBox mobile app .
Selling - sell your services, stuff or even your blogs .
Promoting marketplace items - share, purchase or bid on marketplace items - when someone in your network notices and makes a purchase, you earn! .
Legacy - you continue to earn from the legacy of great content that you've shared, advertised and boosted. Keep it up and build your legacy! .
WHEN DO I GET MY MONEY?
MATURATION - with your earnings from any month:
30 days after the month, you can spend it on products and services within FanBox
60 days after the month, you can use it to accelerate your earnings with FanBox ads and boosting
90 days after the month, you can cash it out via PayPal or check, or use it to pay your IPL processing fees
WHAT SHOULD I DO NEXT?
Most important:
Double your daily profits by completing your FanBox profile (current status: 0% complete). It only takes 1 minute!
You should also:
Accelerate your earnings with your $801.27 in Available IPL funds
It's time to do something fresh: post something now!
Visit your homepage to see what others are doing to achieve success
Chat with a volunteer expert - get all your questions answered
QUICK LINKS:
Review your FanBox balance and earnings
View your "I'll Pay Later" details including your limit, available and utilized amounts
See the top performers on the Leaderboard, or hear how FanBoxers are changing their lives
Discover the movement's purpose and history
Got questions?
Watch quick videos in the Learning Center, or ask an expert anything

Now because it DOESN'T involve millions I'm thinking - hang on a minute - maybe....

and this one today in my Junk Box.

Your credit card information has been changed.

On 24 May 2014, your credit card has been removed from your PayPal account.

You are receiving this email notification because this email address is listed as the administrative contact email for your PayPal account. If you belive this is an error, click the link below, log in to your PayPal account and follow the instructions.

http://www.paypal.com

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response.

Sincerely,
PayPal

Quote: Chappers @ 17th June 2014, 10:07 PM BST

Just got this one.

On June 7 you earned $8.58 (Your FanBox homepage)
All-time earnings: $1,244.09

Got questions? See what others are saying or chat with an expert
HOW DID I MAKE MONEY?
Originally, you were invited by Feenstrap Feenstra to the FanBox beta product launch of IPL.

How does IPL (I'll Pay Later) work?
1. Earn by advertising your product, service or blog now; but pay later.
2. Don't have a product, service or blog? Participate in the profits from other people's sales now; but pay later. This is called "Boosting"

Of your FanBox earnings yesterday, you earned:
100% from Boosting (3 min video)
(Boosting is when you fund other's Ads and earn money when those Ads receive clicks). 100% profile completeness earns you double profits!
HOW ELSE CAN I EARN MONEY ON FANBOX?
Blogging - post anything. You earn when people read your free blogs (1 min video). New: Complete your profile and earn double from your blogs!
Advertising - earn by launching simple ads for your or anyone else's blogs, services or stuff (2 min video). And now, advertisers earn double profits when they complete their profile.
Sharing photos - don't miss an opportunity to take and share photos - you earn when people view them .
Sharing videos - earn from sharing your favourite YouTube and Vimeo videos on FanBox .
Sharing mobile photos - take photos with the new FanBox mobile app .
Selling - sell your services, stuff or even your blogs .
Promoting marketplace items - share, purchase or bid on marketplace items - when someone in your network notices and makes a purchase, you earn! .
Legacy - you continue to earn from the legacy of great content that you've shared, advertised and boosted. Keep it up and build your legacy! .
WHEN DO I GET MY MONEY?
MATURATION - with your earnings from any month:
30 days after the month, you can spend it on products and services within FanBox
60 days after the month, you can use it to accelerate your earnings with FanBox ads and boosting
90 days after the month, you can cash it out via PayPal or check, or use it to pay your IPL processing fees
WHAT SHOULD I DO NEXT?
Most important:
Double your daily profits by completing your FanBox profile (current status: 0% complete). It only takes 1 minute!
You should also:
Accelerate your earnings with your $801.27 in Available IPL funds
It's time to do something fresh: post something now!
Visit your homepage to see what others are doing to achieve success
Chat with a volunteer expert - get all your questions answered
QUICK LINKS:
Review your FanBox balance and earnings
View your "I'll Pay Later" details including your limit, available and utilized amounts
See the top performers on the Leaderboard, or hear how FanBoxers are changing their lives
Discover the movement's purpose and history
Got questions?
Watch quick videos in the Learning Center, or ask an expert anything

Now because it DOESN'T involve millions I'm thinking - hang on a minute - maybe....

http://www.moneylife.in/article/fanbox-spam-scam-dont-fall-prey-to-the-earnings-mailer/31649.html

FAKE:

**********Important - Internal ONLY**********

File Validity: 15/07/2014
Company : http://datahighways.co.uk File Format: Adobe Reader
Legal Copyright: Adobe Corporation.
Original Filename: Internal.pdf

********** Confidentiality Notice **********.
This e-mail and any file(s) transmitted with it, is intended for the exclusive use by the person(s) mentioned above as recipient(s).
This e-mail may contain confidential information and/or information protected by intellectual property rights or other rights. If you
are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken
in relation to the contents of and attachments to this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete the original and any copies of this e-mail and any printouts immediately from
your system and destroy all copies of it.

I got one today
They'd hacked the company e mail or something

It was meant to be from my boss & it said things like, where have you been Steve. You need to have a doctors note if you're sick for more than five days, please phone, we're worried. ha ha all the usual stuff.
Not falling for that gubbins!
whenever I go back to work I will warn them about that security threat though

Keep getting these I hope they are spam or I may be in hotwater.

Notice to Appear,

The copy of the court notice is attached to this letter.

Note: If you do not attend the hearing the judge may hear the case in your absence.

Truly yours,
Clerk to the Court,
Sophia Mason

'Truly yours' don't sound right.