Dangerous fake email scams Page 6

I get them all the time - specifically nanny-targeted ones because some nanny websites have crappy security. They always offer you excessive pay for minimal work and the idea is that after you say you're interested they give you the job but ask for your bank details so they can pay you, and also ask you to pay towards your flights and they'll reimburse when you arrive. I like this one because they are apparently a married lesbian Mormon couple.

Dear Au pair/Nanny,

I am Yolanda Diaz,a Creative Artist and my wife is Sherry Diaz,a Medical Doctor . We live in Washington DC in the United States Of America . We are of the chirch of latter day saints so we are very moral people.

We would like to hire you as our Children's caregiver . We have two daughter namely, Katie $ Tracie . Katie is 8 years old while Tracy is 4 years old . Your responsibility over them will be taking them to and back from school,dry clean their dirty clothes, cook their meal,teach them good things about life and treat them like your own children .

Your working hour per day will be 5 hours which will be approximately 25 hours per week . Saturday and Sunday will always be your off day from working . You will also be given holiday during Easter & Christmas/New Years season to visit your families and friends in your home country if you so desire .

The position require that you live-in with us . There is a comfortable accommodation with 24/7 hours free internet access and you will not be required to pay any kind of bills during your stay with our family .

Your monthly salary will be $1,500 USD and a weekly pocket allowance of $200 USD .

Let me know what you decide ASAP .

I wait to hear from you soon .

Regards

Yolanda Diaz

The innocent nanny who moves in with the wicked lesbian mormons?

Not only is it a con.

But it's ripped off my number one wank fantasy, is nothing sacred!

Can you tell Yolanda that I'll do it please?

I'm sure a 65yo drunk will fit her person spec perfectly.

Yolanda job?... sorry wrong thread.

I'm guessing the oldest child is the favourite, if after four years at least one of the mothers can't remember how to spell the youngest's name twice in a row.

I want a 5 hour a day nanny job and according to that I only have to cook one meal, therefore my laundry duties are barely there. Not paying me enough though to look after 2 little girls with Essex names.
They are so going to be bitey kids.

Greetings in the name of the lord.

A letter from me (Mrs. Deborah Whitaker) to you, 70yrs old from Switzerland. You might be wondering where I got your contacts from but I have really taken my time in searching thoroughly. You came into my mind has the lord has directed me to and am willing to do so. I have noticed that you are God fearing, courageous, fulfilling and ambitious in life. I want you to know that you have been the chosen one and please, try and do my will because each of my words or statements must not go unfulfilled reaching the unprivileged, orphanages and the needy as you are blessed.

Dear Beloved One, I am the above named person but now undergoing medical treatment. I am married to Mr. Thompson Whitaker, who worked as a world contractor for over a decade before he died. We were married for fifteen years without a child and he died after a brief illness that lasted for two weeks. Before his death he made a vow to use his wealth for the down trodden and the less privileged in the society.. Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of ($12 millions us dollars) with a Vault with a bank. Presently, this money is still there.

Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next three months due to cancer problem. Though what disturbs me most is my stroke. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to an individual or better still a God fearing person who will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here in. I want an individual that will use this to fund and provide succor I understand that blessed is the hand that giveth. I took this decision because I do not have any child and relatives.

I do not want my husband's hard earned money to be misused or spent in the manner in which my late husband did not specify. I do not want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner, hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going.

I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Almighty. With God all things are possible. My happiness is that I lived a life worthy of emulation. Whosoever that wants to serve the Almighty must serve him with all his heart and mind and soul and also in truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life.

Someone actually bothered to write this. Is a 'world contractor' an actual God? How exciting

Actually it's a 'word contractor'. Ok?

FAKE (claims to be from Microsoft):

Hello,

There are important steps you should take to protect yourself from online
threats such as financial crimeware and identity theft. Taking the steps below
to protect your computer not only saves you time and trouble should something
go wrong, but also ensures that you are getting the best online experience.

There's an easy, free way to help keep your PC safer and running smoothly.
It's called Windows Update. All you have to do is turn it on, and you'll get
the latest security and other important updates from Microsoft automatically.

Setting up Windows Update is simple: Just go to the Microsoft Update website.
If you've already got automatic updating turned on, Windows Update in Control
Panel will open and show your update status. If it's not yet turned on, you'll
be guided through the steps to do so. After that, all the latest security and
performance improvements will be installed on your PC quickly and reliably.

It's (mostly) automatic , install in one click : http://volozhin.gov.by/pub/xKB971033/?clien-e=1093821896211

When you turn on automatic updating, most updates will download and install
without you having to lift a finger. But sometimes Windows Update will need
your input during an installation. In this case, you'll see an alert in the
notification area at the far right of the taskbar be sure to click it. If you
don't respond to a Windows Update alert, your PC might end up missing an
important download.

We recommend that you use automatic updating but if you choose not to, be sure
to check for updates at least once a week.

We detected that you don't have installed Anti-spoofing update KB971033 from
Microsoft, this update will protect you from accessing fake pages like
phishing site by checking any accessed link without any delay in browsers and
also will fix CVE-2012-3651 (Adobe auto-downloader) exploit. http://volozhin.gov.by/pub/xKB971033/?clien-e=1093821896211

Quote: AJGO @ April 23 2012, 9:47 AM BST

Greetings in the name of the lord.

A letter from me (Mrs. Deborah Whitaker) to you, 70yrs old from Switzerland. You might be wondering where I got your contacts from but I have really taken my time in searching thoroughly.

With all that money she should be able to buy her own contacts. Did you know you'd lost them?

I assume you've sent her your bank details.

Quote: keewik @ April 23 2012, 5:17 PM BST

With all that money she should be able to buy her own contacts. Did you know you'd lost them?

I assume you've sent her your bank details.

:D She must have searched thoroughly through the bins round the back of the laser eye surgery clinic. What a lot of effort she's put in, with all her health problems and all, bless her

Just received this e-mail that I'll call "Phishing for Pizza" that came with a link to a site in Romania.

P.S. They don't sell Carling in the United States and I've never heard of Lift.

You've just ordered pizza from our site

Pizza Supreme with extras:
- Pepperoni
- Onions
- Easy On Cheese
- Extra Sauce
Pizza Veggie Lover's with extras:
- Chicken
- Onions
- Onions
- No Cheese
- No Sauce
Pizza Italian Trio with extras:
- Beef
- Bacon Pieces
- Chicken
- Jalapenos
- Pineapple
- Pineapple
- Extra Cheese
- Easy On Sauce
Pizza Ultimate Cheese Lover's with extras:
- Pepperoni
- Chicken
- Pineapple
- Easy On Cheese
- No Sauce
Pizza Chicken Supreme with extras:
- Pepperoni
- Pork
- Diced Tomatoes
- Black Olives
- Easy On Cheese
- Extra Sauce
Pizza Supreme with extras:
- Pork
- Black Olives
- Extra Cheese
- Extra Sauce
Pizza Chicken Supreme with extras:
- Pepperoni
- Ham
- Pineapple
- Green Peppers
- No Cheese
- No Sauce
Drinks
- Heineken x 6
- Carling x 3
- Coca-Cola x 6
- White wine x 6
- Lift x 3
- Schweppes x 6
Total Charge:167.06$

If you haven't made the order and it's a fraud case, please follow the link and cancel the order.
CANCEL ORDER NOW!

If you don't do that shortly, the order will be confirmed and delivered to you.

With best wishes
Pizza by RICCARDO

Quote: DaButt @ April 24 2012, 1:32 PM BST

P.S. They don't sell Carling in the United States.

You are so lucky.

Quote: Chappers @ April 24 2012, 11:51 PM BST

You are so lucky.

I know. I had a can about 10 years ago because it came with a burger at a festival. Both were crap.

They used to sell Carling Black Label here but I haven't seen it in about 30 years.

Thanks DaButt, bloody starving now

Tell you what DB, if they're still hot when you get them delivered from Romania then fair play to them !