QI - Series I Page 6

Quote: Ian Wolf @ December 9 2011, 3:45 PM GMT

It's been announced that tonight's QI will not be shown because Jeremy Clarkson is not it

Not in it, or is in it?

It's a reason to sack the schedulers, certainly. Just grow up. Put it on, or broadcast next week's or something. Tiresome.

Quote: zooo @ December 9 2011, 4:02 PM GMT

Not in it, or is in it?

Think it's 'on it', although he's also (clicking fingers, wobbling head) so not 'it'

Quote: zooo @ December 9 2011, 4:02 PM GMT

Not in it, or is in it?

Is in it. Sorry for the typo.

Ah, thanks.

Quote: AJGO @ December 9 2011, 4:08 PM GMT

Think it's 'on it', although he's also (clicking fingers, wobbling head) so not 'it'

:D

The BBC are becoming seriously annoying.

They are. I used to defend the non advert, home grown, historical institution, but frankly I'm sick of their idiocy. Someone actually got paid to make this decision.

Stupid. So what's on in its place?

Please let it be Top Gear, please let it be Top Gear

An absolutely bizarre decision, not least because as far as I can tell it's the only action being taken by the BBC in response (apart from not putting the offending edition of The One Show on iPlayer). The decision to pull the Russell Brand edition of Buzzcocks made sense on some level because he'd been suspended (whether or not he should have been suspended is another matter entirely). The BBC should have broadcast it and be damned - it was filmed in mid-May, for heaven's sake.

Perhaps he says something else about the same issue that's caused all the fuss.
In which case they just could have cut that bit.

But for god's sake, man up and show the f**king thing. Pathetic.

Quote: Nil Putters @ December 9 2011, 4:30 PM GMT

Stupid. So what's on in it's place?

Sky box says they're showing an episode with Sandi Toksvig, Lee Mack, and Jimmy Carr.

An old one?

I presume so. Not sure.

Yes, episode one of Series I apparently.

Info bar here says it's a highlights show. Pah, pah, and pah

Quote: AJGO @ December 9 2011, 5:31 PM GMT

Info bar here says it's a highlights show. Pah, pah, and pah

The clip shows are next week and week after. Tonight is a repeat of I-Spy.