QI - Series I Page 5

Quote: Godot Taxis @ October 22 2011, 3:58 PM BST

Jesus, and I thought I was a c**t.

Oh that was tame......

Interesting to see Sandi Toksvig and Clive Anderson together in the same room. I could have sworn she was Clive in a wig until now.

I thought that was the dullest episode in quite a while. I'm afraid I rather struggled to pay attention.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ October 22 2011, 3:58 PM BST

Jesus, and I thought I was a c**t.

Laughing out loud

Quote: Aaron @ October 30 2011, 2:56 AM BST

I thought that was the dullest episode in quite a while. I'm afraid I rather struggled to pay attention.

Yes, I zoned out quite a bit. I do wish they'd stop with the gimmicks. Are the "facts" not Quite Interesting enough, do they think?

Doesn't help that Clive and Sandy are two of the dullest guests they've ever had. I have to say, I'm going off this show. They need a David Mitchell episode to get things back on track.

Quote: Sal Paradise @ October 30 2011, 7:31 PM BST

Doesn't help that Clive and Sandy are two of the dullest guests they've ever had. I have to say, I'm going off this show. They need a David Mitchell episode to get things back on track.

Mitchell is due to appear in two episodes later on in the series, although I don't know when they'll be on. However, for those who dislike the gimmicks, they might be displeased to know that in one of Mitchell's episodes, Fry is dressed in Tudor costume (the episode has a Shakespearean theme).

Quote: Ian Wolf @ October 30 2011, 10:28 PM BST

Mitchell is due to appear in two episodes later on in the series, although I don't know when they'll be on. However, for those who dislike the gimmicks, they might be displeased to know that in one of Mitchell's episodes, Fry is dressed in Tudor costume (the episode has a Shakespearean theme).

The entire panel was dressed similarily (Sue Perkins twittered about it and David was wearing his costume in the QI Genesis documentary).

Incidentally: the current schedule states there will not be an episode on the 18th as Children in Need moves to BBC2 during the news.

Quote: cwickham @ October 31 2011, 5:18 PM BST

Incidentally: the current schedule states there will not be an episode on the 18th as Children in Need moves to BBC2 during the news.

No doubt more thing will be made clearer as we get nearer the day.

Quote: Ian Wolf @ October 31 2011, 6:31 PM GMT

No doubt more thing will be made clearer as we get nearer the day.

The final schedules are now out. Unless it is run as part of the main telethon on BBC1, there is definitely no episode on the 18th. An unspecified episode of QI XL is still in the schedules for the 19th, however.

So that Doctor bloke this week - love child of Milton Jones?

It was nice to see Al Murray without the pub landlord persona, he was much better.

Yep, he's done some good documentary type progs as well.

It's been announced that tonight's QI will not be shown because Jeremy Clarkson is in it and it was decided not to be appropriate due to his recent striking comments.

Causing QI to be cancelled - now THAT'S a reason to sack Clarkson.

WHAT? F**k off BBC