The Big Bang Theory Page 13

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ April 26 2013, 11:45 PM BST

Anyway loved the Star Trek stuff in the last ep

Not sure why the writers went to the effort of stranding the boys at Vasquez Rocks in Star Trek uniforms, only to have them walk away, surely more fun could have been had in such a situation. I suppose there's only so much you can put into a 21 minute show, and sadly they feel it's more important to look in at what the girls are doing instead of giving us any hilarious Trek-related consequences.

I thought the girls' storyline was funny.

Quote: zooo @ May 1 2013, 9:15 AM BST

I thought the girls' storyline was funny.

Oh it was OK, I just thought all the stuff putting them in the desert could have paid off handsomely.

It was nice to see Sheldon and Penny have a serious adult conversation about his feelings for Amy and Kripke not being written as a one dimensional jerk.

People say this is for geeks.

I thought the finale was rather weak, although I thought this entire season was rather weak compared to the previous ones.

Lucy is very annoying. I hope they get rid of her for next season.

Finale hasn't shown on UK telly yet, so to future posters: no specifics pleeease!

I've seen it.

*sits on hands*

A thing happens.

I always enjoy TBBT, but it is slowly moving away from its original premise. There is a moment in season 6 (can't remember if it has been shown in the UK yet) where Raj and Sheldon have an argument. Sheldon starts insulting Raj by suggesting he's shagged Raj's mum. It is so un-Sheldon.

However, it's still miles ahead of any new British comedy at the moment.

It's got pretty heavy on the drama this season. It always had the odd moment in the past, but not this much.

This current season has been great IMO

A definite improvement on the last couple of series

Slightly slower season finale, but still good stuff. I like how they're taking it. It would be near unwatchably repetitive if they hadn't given any character progression since Season 1 started; if Leonard was still whining over a distance longing for Penny and if Raj and Howard were still trying to pretend they were goths to pick up girls. Obviously it's a shame that some of the audience haven't taken to the way the characters have developed over the past few years, but I for one have no complaints. I think it's been great, very believable - and very funny.

I would've been fine with Raj staying single. What makes it worse is that Lucy, Raj's girlfriend is annoying and not very funny. They need to get her off the show for next season.

I don't have any problem with Lucy per se - although I do think they rather backed themselves into a corner with the character and would have to make some pretty big changes in order to get long-term mileage out of her. It'll be interesting to see where things are for Raj by the end of October.

Yeah Lucy aka Kate Micucci and also former Sheldon fan Ramona Nowitzki aka Riki Lindhome aren't that funny at all. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8ZF_R_j0OY&feature=youtube_gdata_player