Psychoville - Series 2 Page 11

That was ace. Lots of nice little touches and funny lines. "Wipe her bum."

Best episode of the series I think. Lots of the old characters, relatively little of the new, who still disinterest me and I always long for them to get off screen. Loved the cellar reveal and Tea Leaf's response - he and the shopkeeper look to be making a great new team.

Good stuff.

Quote: zooo @ May 26 2011, 10:32 PM BST

That was ace. Lots of nice little touches and funny lines. "Wipe her bum."

That was fuuuunny.

Finally we get some plot. They should have edited the first the three episodes into one and made this episode two. Not perfect (the secret Nazi room reveal worked better in Father Ted, and the rape jokes just seemed nasty) but a great improvement on recent offerings. And the BBC Three line earned a lol.

I know I've only just watched it, but I've already forgotten rape jokes, when were they?

Great stuff tonight, some great laughs too in the old peoples home 'should have used tinned salmon, Fred West'

Quote: chipolata @ May 26 2011, 10:36 PM BST

(the secret Nazi room reveal worked better in Father Ted

Yes.

Quote: chipolata @ May 26 2011, 10:36 PM BST

and the rape jokes just seemed nasty)

I laughed at a few of these. :D

I agree with most of the above. Nice to see bits falling into place. Be interesting to see what the toy shop owner's motivation is - I don't believe he's helping out of the goodness of his heart.

Could we all stop talking about it, please!
My bastard Sky+ box failed to record it.
When's it up on iPlayer?

Now. http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b011j901/Psychoville_Series_2_Episode_4/

Quote: Gluben @ May 25 2011, 11:27 PM BST

I bet the Haringey social worker, Simon (the one who wants David to murder his aunt, Mrs Wren), is killed this week, either by Maureen or by accident.

I was right! You all owe me £10.

Well, that's that watched.
Enjoyed it.
Bit more plot, as has been pointed out already.
Thought the old biddy's got a bit Alan Bennett, but apart from that, good stuff.
Will the Librarian storyline ever join up, do you think?
I hope so - I think I like silent singer best of all - despite his 'Killer Bob' overtones.

It's not all off topic!
It's pretty much on topic!

I've got a confession about Psychoville. I didn't watch the first series, but because so many people on this forum loved it (take note trolls, and Reece, that forums can encourage new viewers) I watched the Halloween special. I thought it was great - funny and creepy and horrific and hilarious. Then I watched episode one of this series and despite a couple of very funny moments I was totally confused. It appears that if you haven't watched it religiously throughout you can't pick it up, so I've given up on it. But I've no doubt from the Halloween special that it is probably very good.