Psychoville - Series 2 Page 16

Quote: chipolata @ June 5 2011, 7:27 AM BST

You mean apart from Rev, Getting On, The Trip or The Thick Of it, to name but 4 current distinct BBC comedies easily as good as Psychoville.

The Trip? Now that is funny! Laughing out loud

Quote: Aaron @ June 5 2011, 12:36 PM BST

The Trip? Now that is funny! Laughing out loud

Remember, the BAFTA award winning The Trip.

Plenty of turds have won awards - and didn't it pick up the performance gong for Coogan? Not indicative of its quality as a comedy.

Just watched the latest ep; a real cracker; but poor Tealeaf!

Quote: Badge @ June 4 2011, 12:23 AM BST

The one certainty is that Reece Sensitive won't suddenly tweet that f**kmuggle likes this series. Arsehole.

>_<

Quote: chipolata @ June 5 2011, 12:38 PM BST

Remember, the BAFTA award winning The Trip.

Is that the same BAFTA who cheapened itself by giving an award to The Only Way Is Essex? :P

BTW...

I'm loving Psychoville. I think it's just as good as S1.

It's on tonight, in case any of youz have forgot.

At the risk of being called a Fuggle again.

What a mess and not especially funny.

I thought it was a good end to the series and plenty of laughs from me. Very glad that Jelly didn't die.

I thought it was an enjoyable end to a very lumpy and uneven series. Ultimately there were too many strands that seemed to go nowhere. Less characters would have allowed them to concentrate on a more coherent and focussed story.

Lots of bonkers fun and plenty of laughs. Glad Jelly, Mrs Ladybird Face and David survived.

Sorry, but for me the second series started off well but quickly dissolved into a rather unfunny mess. Apart from the odd funny line here and there, I struggled to raise a smile.

Not a patch on the first series.

Brilliant final episode.
Great series all round really. Too short. :(

I laughed a lot. The sheet over the head was very funny.

I really like Jelly and the old lady as a duo.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ June 6 2011, 10:33 PM BST

Lots of bonkers fun and plenty of laughs. Glad Jelly, Mrs Ladybird Face and David survived.

Very glad. And Jeremy! Although he has gone loopynutsmental.
And in my special extra ending, Tealeaf is also in a nice ice bath ready to be brought back at soonest possibility.