Things that piss you off Page 809

There's about 245,678.901 of them and 3 of them aren't treasonous.

25 second assaults alternate with 10 minute sick and twisted trilogies, self destruction, carnage, power, and energy. Over the top of it a girl howls and screams her throat to blood and shreds over moving and powerful, yet meaningless lyrics. It's like a shark attack experience, where you'll find your self mentally swimming in the calm melody before you're hurled through a short, sharp blast of speed and aggression, suddenly you can catch your breath in some sort of oxygen pocket until you're finally ripped up again by the bands variety, unpredictability and ingenious self expression.

Pretentious twats . . .

The way Jane Horrocks says "Quuaooooorrrn"

Quote: Oldrocker @ January 12 2012, 6:29 PM GMT

25 second assaults alternate with 10 minute sick and twisted trilogies, self destruction, carnage, power, and energy. Over the top of it a girl howls and screams her throat to blood and shreds over moving and powerful, yet meaningless lyrics. It's like a shark attack experience, where you'll find your self mentally swimming in the calm melody before you're hurled through a short, sharp blast of speed and aggression, suddenly you can catch your breath in some sort of oxygen pocket until you're finally ripped up again by the bands variety, unpredictability and ingenious self expression.

Pretentious twats . . .

Wassatt?

Quote: Chappers @ January 12 2012, 7:49 PM GMT

Wassatt?

http://www.wolvescivic.co.uk/index.asp?loc=whatsonshow&woid=101382

The printer. It's gone funny and will only print out big documents a page at a time.

Don't all printers do that.

The postman has somehow managed to sneak 'we called but your were out' note through my front door without me noticing. Part of the reason for staying in this morning was because I was expecting a parcel that I wanted urgently. I now have to leave six hours before collecting; unfortunately I am going away this afternoon so I won't be able to collect it until after the weekend...

Some postmen are really bloody lazy.

It's a more response to unreasonable demands.

nb for all the fuss about Yodel one of their delivery guys came to my work with a misdirected package. And made a real effort to get it to the right set of offices on the site.

No, the Royal Mail has admitted they have a problem with lazy postmen not even bothering to take the parcels with them and giving out 'sorry we missed you' cards instead.
Yes, they need to hire more postmen or give them longer to do their route, but it's utterly shit service.

Well it's a ratio of weight, distance travelled, time allocated and number of items.

Theoretically when you do the sums you can be expected to run at a highish speed for 4 or 5 hours whilst carrying 40 pounds.

I wouldn't and couldn't do that.

Post men have been more and more squeezed by unrealistic number crunching models for years.

Don't just say "it's shit" ask "why it's shit?"

No, I'm not the boss of the posties, it's not my problem why, I just want a decent service!
Their whole job is to deliver our post. If they can't do that, they can bugger off.

Well theoretically they will.

Then the government will sell the whole lot to TNT. Who in the Netherlands only hire part time none contracted workers. Which encourages dishonesty and pilfering.

You should be demanding the right to pay more for a better service.

No ta.