Things that piss you off Page 17

You're in Australia and they won't let you drink! Thats like being in a strip club and not letting you touch. I think that woman locked herself in the room because shes been there so long she's thinks she has become a convict.

Yer tell me about it! Trying to move out at the moment! :)

Uh-oh, has it got that bad?

It's just i feel so uncomfortable every time i walk in the front door that i've taken to staying at the gym till as late as possible. I just think it's for the best, i didn't come all this way to feel sad! :(

Aww Ellie, you shouldn`t have to stay at the gym until all hours! You should be out there having fun!

Fingers crossed (both hands) things improve for you soon:D

Quote: EllieJP @ May 21, 2007, 12:45 AM

If she didn't want me to stay... she should have just said! Arghhhhhhh!!!

She's a mentalist. Driven barmy by the heat.

I have a new one.
GERMANS!!!!

I lived in Germany for a year and they were lovely. On holiday though they are hell.

I speak very little German but when some great fat whale nicked my own sunbed and sweated like a swine through MY cushion and MY towel i had to gob off at her.

She laughed then moved. Apparently according to a fellow German who was gogging at the scene I said "You move fat shit, excuse me, my bedroom now, thankyou, bye"

Well at least now you've found your Basil Fawlty Ellie.

Quote: charley rance @ May 23, 2007, 1:04 PM

Apparently according to a fellow German who was gogging at the scene I said "You move fat shit, excuse me, my bedroom now, thankyou, bye"

so you talk shite in German to then?

i quite like Germany, in fact i can stomach most of Europe, it's just France, it annoys me so much, i don't like the language, and their biggest attraction is a bit of scaffolding.
Britain suits me fine.

Did something a bit stalkerish and google mapped you Ellie, do you live/work near a river?

SCARED!!!!! :O

Well actually i do.... the Yarra river isn't too far away!

What else did you find?!

Just for everyone's infomation so i don't get google mapped again (it hurts) ... i live in McKinnon at the moment (tiny little place about half an hour train ride out of the city)...trying to move to South Yarra (which is by the river Yarra) and working right in the city near the station Parliament.

Stalkers don't normally tell people they're stalking them...so i'll just think you were doing a bit of friendly infomation finding Leevil!

Yeah don't worry, I was just bored. I have this map on myspace, which points out all the people who visit my page. I saw a dot in Australia and presumed it was you and just zoooooooooooomed in.

Oh cool! Well now you know i've been staring at your myspace for hours and hours. :$

Lol. It's OK, I know I'm gorgeous and that's not Ralph Wiggam!

I'm trying to learn EVERYTHING about you!

stalker stalker stalker :O :P