Things that piss you off Page 13

>_<

Bless it.

The Eurovision Song Contest - and no, I'm not on the wrong thread because it really pisses me off! But do you know what? As much as the Eurovision Song Contest pisses me off, what pisses me off even more will be the fact that I'll end up watching the Eurovision Song Contest tomorrow night and that REALLY pisses me off!!!!!!

That's why it's ALWAYS so much fun. We haven't got a life (well those who watch it).

I`ve got a life & I watch it, it`s either that or the village pig roast.

Well if it came to that.....

Either way, plenty of ale will be drunk.

Things that piss me off...

Being told you have high blood pressure and been ordered to stick to a diet of fruit, cerial (with vommit inducing skimmed milk) and bread with olivio (actually its quite tasty). I'm only 22 for christ sakes, bloody genetics.

Aww, that is a bummer.

And that skimmed milk... It tastes like nat`s piss!

Who's Nat and how do you know what his piss tastes like?

Although some famous people such as Gandhi and Sarah Miles were known to drink their own.

Yeah, sucks to be me

The hole in the ozone layer pisses me off, every morning I get up and think that lazy ozone isn't pulling its damn weight when I have holes in my clothes I have to either get someone that can sew....or buy new pair get your act toether Ozone or else!!

I vote we get rid of the ozone layer, who needs it anyway.

Yeah & just how big is it?

*Hides several large cans of Girlie-Pirate-Mega-Hold-Keepie-Uppie Hairspray*

I think they should bring back the Ozone, its much better than that crap Transmission bollocks on channel 4.

And requires less hairspray.