Things that piss you off Page 15

Quote: ajp29 @ May 15, 2007, 1:57 PM

'This is how it feels when Doves make you cry'

Ooooohh *sharp in-drawn breath*

I find birdsrelaxing, they calm my nerves and sooth my head, who would have thought that one pull on a trigger could cleanse my sole/soal/ it's one of those buggar can't think, wheres my gun.

I don't mind the other bird songs, that's alright. It's the repetitive coo-coo, coo-coo, coo-coo, coo-coo, coo-oo.

They land right outside my bedroom window and every morning, grinds right through me.

Things that piss you off. That BT d for recorede TV, why does they bloke who wants to watch live sport have to leave so his wife and her kids can watch watch they want? The only form of discrimination which is acceptable these days is that against white middle class bloke. Why are we always stupid and pushovers on adverts? I'm so angry I'm gonna make myself a cup of tea.

Make yourself a cup of tea and sit in the recliner mumbling?:D

I thought I was the only one Laughing out loud

Church Bells on a Sunday morning outside my house, on the same morning the church has orgainised a fun run with screaming kids and some old bint with a MEGAPHONE telling people where to register. It's 9.30 in the f**king morning, give me a break!!!!!

I can't bear 'text speak'.

It really does given me a red mist moment when I see it anywhere else but a mobile phone, and I'm one of those pedants who won't even use it when I send a text message. Oh no, my messages are fully written out with proper punctuation and grammar.

Me too.

I h8 it, it drivs me crzy, it is ment to save time, it doesn't, it takes me hours to read the bloody thing, and i can't do it either (but we'll leave that problem in the bedroom shall we?)

Quote: Chiaroscuro @ May 18, 2007, 6:52 PM

I can't bear 'text speak'.

It really does given me a red mist moment when I see it anywhere else but a mobile phone, and I'm one of those pedants who won't even use it when I send a text message. Oh no, my messages are fully written out with proper punctuation and grammar.

Ditto. Queen's English entirely.

Quote: Aaron @ May 18, 2007, 8:39 PM

Ditto. Queen's English entirely.

Well hardly - loads of German in her (and some Greek).

I didn't neglect to include a "the". :P

Totally agree about text speak! Really grates on me actually. I am 21 years old so (thanks to the phone generation) nearly all of friends write in that ridiculous shortened version. I am the only one who doesn't. I can understand the use of text speak to save using another text message to shortening maybe a too to a 2 or a you to a U...but that's all i can cope with. ARGHHHHHHH!!

I refuse to acknowledge texts like that. :P