Things that piss you off Page 22

Rolling eyes

Why does it appear that people on this thread - and you know who you are - are obsessed by 'piss'?

Urinal lotta trouble Baumski.

>_<

I cant believe that the BBC are having to trawl for writers when they have tons of unread scripts to peruse through. According to Yes/No who works for them anyway.

Things that piss me off.

People who walk very slowly, i walk resonably slowly but some people just piss me off, and the thing is if you over take they call you rude or something really really cruel like "fast walking person" oow that one hurts, so you can't overtake them, and then when you pick them up and carry them they get the police around, unbelievable.

Things that piss me off.

this new advert on the beeb about endangered species "are the endangered animals on earth trying to tell us something?" YES they are trying to tell us they are endangered, i was watching some documentary last night that said that in a few decades time there could be no penguins left on earth, so what?, they arn't the tastiest things around and them jokes on the packets are crap.

Things that piss me off.... people who sit by me on the bus and make chewing noises in my ear... GROSS

LOUD BREATHERS!!!!

Quote: Baumski @ June 13, 2007, 2:30 PM

Why does it appear that people on this thread - and you know who you are - are obsessed by 'piss'?

Oiiiii Baumskwee. no one is obsessed with pisssssssssssssssss. i have no idea what you are on about.weeee demand a recount.

Quote: charley rance @ June 14, 2007, 1:11 AM

Oiiiii Baumskwee. no one is obsessed with pisssssssssssssssss. i have no idea what you are on about.weeee demand a recount.

well this about "What pisses you off!"

Video adverts on websites!

Things that piss me off.

I had to join facebook because my friend destroyed his phone with his foot and all the pictures are webcam shots but with the person looking away from the camera. Is this meant to be artistic? It just looks crap. It looks like it was taken at the point the phone goes off or when you think you can spell gas. Personally people who do put these types of pictures up I wouldn't want to know anyway. Like actors they are deluded and selfobsessed. That pisses me off.

When i let a friend stay in my bed for the night and she proceeds to take up the whole bed, push me right to the end, take all the quilts, then snore all night! Which left me with having 2 hours sleep all night and feeling really f*cking grumpy today!!! Angry

oh dear women are very greedy when it comes to bed space I find thats why I have two singles business done push em apart again problem solved

haha! Laughing out loud It was only for one night though! I bloody hate snoring! Winds me up a treat! Angry

You don't snore do you?