Things that piss you off Page 1,600

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 12th June 2015, 8:03 PM BST

People who say "Haitch" instead of the proper "Aitch" Angry

As in 'Starsky & Haitch'

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 14th June 2015, 6:47 PM BST

And this zooo, is why I watch most things via my digi-box for viewing next day (or even the same evening), which can zip thru' at up to 32fps.

Also, on average I finish up watching an hour long prog. for eg. in about 45 minutes. Result! :D

Only a result if you make the most of those saved 15 minutes.

Quote: zooo @ 14th June 2015, 5:43 PM BST

I probably will watch Humans tonight. But I've very nearly been put off due to all the f**king ads. I'm sure there's about 3 every ad break for this bloody show. Piss off.

What time is it on zooo? Sorry, I know you're not the Radio Times but... Pleased

Lol. 9pm Channel 4! *rocks in the corner, finally driven mad by one too many Humans ads*

Ha! Thanks. I can't make up my mind if it's my cup of tea or not but looks interesting enough to give it a go. The ads are definitely getting a a bit much now though.

tv programmes are rarely a good substitute for a cup of tea, generally I find they make me want a cup of tea more.

Especially if the show features a refreshing looking cup of tea.

Bloody toothache on holiday. Now halfway through and still in pain. Mind you, probably lost weight due to pain in eating and drinking so I suppose that's a plus.

Quote: DougWonnacott @ 14th June 2015, 7:11 PM BST

Only a result if you make the most of those saved 15 minutes.

I crochet boiled egg cosies.

Bloody mosquitoes. They love me.

Quote: dellas @ 14th June 2015, 4:46 AM BST

Yes people who say'We booked a hotel'... Noo its AN hotel.

No it's not. I bet you're one of those people who refer to Herbs as 'Erbs.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ 14th June 2015, 7:27 PM BST

Ha! Thanks. I can't make up my mind if it's my cup of tea or not but looks interesting enough to give it a go.

Making a round of tea and forgetting which one you put sugar in. Then you have to taste them all before remembering your mate's got cold sores.

Annoying, until you remember he got them of you in the first place.

Quote: Nick Nockerty @ 15th June 2015, 12:21 PM BST

Making a round of tea and forgetting which one you put sugar in. Then you have to taste them all before remembering your mate's got cold sores.

Annoying, until you remember he got them of you in the first place.

Leave the stirrer/spoon in.

Though this can cause blindness.

Is there somewhere in FaceBook settings where you can stop videos starting automatically without even being clicked?
It never used to happen - and it's driving me round the effing pipe!

https://www.facebook.com/help/community/question/?id=10202634558606616

pretty straightforward if a twit like me can do it.

Quote: sootyj @ 15th June 2015, 6:18 PM BST

https://www.facebook.com/help/community/question/?id=10202634558606616

pretty straightforward if a twit like me can do it.

Ta. :)

The word 'Hooker' for prostitute.

I knew Americans called them that but now it seems it's the English official word for a prozzy.

It's probably just me because as a younger man I played rugby union and the position I played was Hooker and I can't stop the mental image of a burly man melding into fish net stockings and a short skirt.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 16th June 2015, 10:03 AM BST

The word 'Hooker' for prostitute.

I knew Americans called them that but now it seems it's the English official word for a prozzy.

It's probably just me because as a younger man I played rugby union and the position I played was Hooker and I can't stop the mental image of a burly man melding into fish net stockings and a short skirt.

ah, that brings back memories:

What a strange way of holding a gun...!