Things that piss you off Page 1,599

Blow it out yer arse. :D

Bloody Gary Barlowe on TV now.

I hate his whiney voice!!!

My laptop finally gave up.
Got asked to go somewhere tonight but declined since I had other plans. About 30 mins later original plans got cancelled .....just enough time for person I said no to make other plans.

People who say "Haitch" instead of the proper "Aitch" Angry

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 12th June 2015, 8:03 PM BST

People who say "Haitch" instead of the proper "Aitch" Angry

I agree although I read about a teacher who originally said "aitch" but decided that "haitch" was more logical and consequently teaches it.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 12th June 2015, 8:03 PM BST

People who say "Haitch"

Don't you spell that without an H?

Quote: Chappers @ 13th June 2015, 9:00 AM BST

I agree although I read about a teacher who originally said "aitch" but decided that "haitch" was more logical and consequently teaches it.

Twat.........the teacher that is, not you Chappers. :) I also read that this started in Ireland with nun teachers.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 13th June 2015, 11:05 AM BST

Twat.........the teacher that is, not you Chappers. :) I also read that this started in Ireland with nun teachers.

Is that because they couldn't afford to pay for any?

Yes people who say'We booked a hotel'... Noo its AN hotel.

Quote: dellas @ 14th June 2015, 4:46 AM BST

Yes people who say'We booked a hotel'... Noo its AN hotel.

No it's not.

Quote: DaButt @ 14th June 2015, 12:51 PM BST

No it's not.

Correct, not unless you are saying an 'Otel >_<

I probably will watch Humans tonight. But I've very nearly been put off due to all the f**king ads. I'm sure there's about 3 every ad break for this bloody show. Piss off.

Quote: zooo @ 14th June 2015, 5:43 PM BST

I probably will watch Humans tonight. But I've very nearly been put off due to all the f**king ads. I'm sure there's about 3 every ad break for this bloody show. Piss off.

And this zooo, is why I watch most things via my digi-box for viewing next day (or even the same evening), which can zip thru' at up to 32fps.

Also, on average I finish up watching an hour long prog. for eg. in about 45 minutes. Result! :D

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 14th June 2015, 6:47 PM BST

And this zooo, is why I watch most things via my digi-box for viewing next day (or even the same evening), which can zip thru' at up to 32fps.

Also, on average I finish up watching an hour long prog. for eg. in about 45 minutes. Result! :D

Ha, actually that too. I've started recording things just so I can whiz through the adverts.
But what I MEANT was there have been too many ads for the show in the weeks leading up to it. It's not even been on yet and I'm sick of it already!

Ah, I also meant to say you can rid of what seems to be the norm with preamble and the effin' annoying "What's coming up after the ad break" Jeez!!! Angry