QI - Series G Page 7

Oh Liza, I like her too!

Quote: jim howells @ December 17 2009, 9:32 PM GMT

Is it just me or is Frys "Gooooooooooooooooood evening!" really grating now?

I have to say I prefer it when he just says "Good evening" several times rather than a long one.

Interestingly, regarding last night's edition, I think John Lloyd was the voice of Alan's buzzer.

Twas a pleasant edition this week or whatever week we're on.

Quote: Leevil @ December 18 2009, 2:17 PM GMT

Twas a pleasant edition this week or whatever week we're on.

:D

I watched it OnDemand, so not sure what edition I watched.

Quote: Leevil @ December 18 2009, 2:52 PM GMT

I watched it OnDemand, so not sure what edition I watched.

This week's episode was themed on "Geography", and was the fourth episode in the series.

Yes, it must've been that one then. Pleased Joe Brand, Jimmy Carr and Rob Brydon?

I actually got a genuine "sense of wonder" from this latest episode.

(I mean this sincerely, but you're all welcome to go for the obvious hater gags)

Quote: Leevil @ December 18 2009, 3:08 PM GMT

Yes, it must've been that one then. Pleased Joe Brand, Jimmy Carr and Rob Brydon?

Yes, episode four.

It was nice to hear Rob's American-in-a-box impression. How on Earth do learn to do that?

I watched it last night at about 4am, so it's partly dream-state memories. But I think I can agree with you, Kevin. Hence my pleasant comment earlier. Non of that annoying talking over each other either. I think Sean Locke is to blame, amongst others *raises eyebrow*

The Globe thing in Leicester(?) Square was quite cool.

Quote: Ian Wolf @ December 18 2009, 3:09 PM GMT

Yes, episode four.

It was nice to hear Rob's American-in-a-box impression. How on Earth do learn to do that?

That was good. :D

That was brilliant.

It was also nice to see Alan win. It was Alan's 8th victory, meaning that Alan has won more episodes than anyone else.

Quote: Ian Wolf @ December 18 2009, 3:28 PM GMT

It was also nice to see Alan win. It was Alan's 8th victory, meaning that Alan has won more episodes than anyone else.

He does have a slight advantage.

He did that annoying miming thing again! He took Jo's joke and stretched all the humour out of it.

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ December 18 2009, 3:31 PM GMT

He does have a slight advantage.

Yes there is the issue of appearing on every edition lowering down his total average of victories.

For those interested, the most successful guest is Rich Hall with seven victories, and who has yet to feature in the series so far. Mind you, the main reason that Rich appears to be so successful is that he does not say very much.