QI - Series G Page 6

For those interested, here is the BCG interview with Piers and Justin.

https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/qi/interview/

I think that last night's edition has been the best of the three shown so far. I especially liked the Home Guard stuff, although maybe that's the Dad's Army fan in me talking.

As interesting as the QI facts are, I'm really losing interest in QI lately. I think it peaked around the first few series 2-4, but it's current direction doesn't hold a pace very well. Plus, it can be like Mock the Week with guests talking over each other.

Alan Davies still annoys me. Ba'ah!

Quote: Leevil @ December 11 2009, 3:39 PM GMT

Alan Davies still annoys me. Ba'ah!

I hate it when the camera goes to him as he does a laboured and unfunny mime.

Yup. :)

Davies does my head in!

Has anyone else noticed that Fry seems a bit 'off' with Sean Lock?

I've noticed he often sighs at Sean's quips. Sometimes he just ignores him or talks over him.

Oh and Sandi Toksvig was brlliant.

Quote: AngieBaby @ December 11 2009, 8:43 PM GMT

Davies does my head in!

Has anyone else noticed that Fry seems a bit 'off' with Sean Lock?

I've noticed he often sighs at Sean's quips. Sometimes he just ignores him or talks over him.

Pleased Yes.

Ugh, that woman in blue the other week was absolutely horrible. Just totally unfunny. Like a horrible female version of clive anderson.

Laughing out loud Yes. And slightly more butch as well.

Quote: Sal Paradise @ December 13 2009, 8:07 AM GMT

Ugh, that woman in blue the other week was absolutely horrible. Just totally unfunny. Like a horrible female version of clive anderson.

:O

Quote: Moonstone @ December 4 2009, 2:08 AM GMT

I just realised that if you shaved Sandy Toxic's hair off she'd look an awful lot like Clive Anderson.

It wasn't just me then!

Is it just me or is Frys "Gooooooooooooooooood evening!" really grating now?

I have been enjoying the series, although it's not the first thing I search for.

I did find the Truel (3 person Duel) discussion quite interesting.

Quote: Sal Paradise @ December 13 2009, 8:07 AM GMT

Who was it?
Sandi?? I like her. :(

Tarbuck, methinks.

Wait, Sandi if it's g animals.