Recorded For Training Purposes submissions for S4 Page 21

We're in this round too. But I've learned never ever to be excited ever about anything to do with writing... ever.
:)
Sorry to hear about Badge's news.

Agreed. Like a journey home on the train, everything can go tits up at any minute.

I got the same "You're down to the twice-as-much-material-as-we-need" email yesterday too.

Yeah, me (and JP) too.

Dan

Me too.

('JP' - John Parrot, the snooker player?)

And moi.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ January 19 2010, 2:26 PM GMT

Me too.

('JP' - John Parrot, the snooker player?)

Jane. It's a dual-effort.

Dan

Quote: swerytd @ January 19 2010, 3:06 PM GMT

Jane. It's a dual-effort.

Dan

I know, it was an attempt at humour I'm afraid. :(

John was unavailable at the time. It was a day for 'nodad' fitting...

Dan

Me to... not the NoDad fitting, the, there's still a glimmer of hope Email...

I'm most probaly out of the loop here but is the next RFTP going to be in any way open door?

Or was there a selection process some time back? Seem to remember summat like that but at my age it's all gone a bit fuzzy and muzzy.

Got an email today cajoling me into applying for tickets for upcoming recordings hence my asking.

Quote: Blenkinsop @ February 8 2010, 7:09 PM GMT

Or was there a selection process some time back?

Yup. As far as I know, the stuff in the new series will be stuff that was solicited months and months ago.

Ah, right. Thanks for that.

Tha last email I got said they had whittled it all down to a pile of stuff about twice as big as they actually need and they're going to get round to recording some episodes some point soon-ish.

I got an email from RFTP yesterday, saying they're recording on 3 dates in March and April.

Sorry, I don't know which dates extactly as it was simply a "buy tickets now" email. I deleted it as I wasn't planning to attend, not being a Londoner type.

I assume eveeryone got that email... didn't they?