The standard of writing on this website Page 5

Quote: Marc P @ July 27 2009, 5:43 PM BST

I went into the bar the other day and asked for a double entendre, the barmaid asked what it meant so I gave her a thorough explanation.

See, if you had Tim Dawson helping you you could have made that really juvenile.

Quote: Marc P @ July 27 2009, 5:43 PM BST

I went into the bar the other day and asked for a double entendre, the barmaid asked what it meant so I gave her a thorough explanation.

Laughing out loud

Or "exhaustive debriefing" instead?

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ July 27 2009, 5:45 PM BST

See, if you had Tim Dawson helping you you could have made that really juvenile.

Thanks to Tim Dawson I spend many happy hours laughing at my winkle in the mirror, thinking of ways its intrinsic humour could be used as a jumping-off point for a sitcom plot.

Quote: Tim Walker @ July 27 2009, 5:53 PM BST

Or "exhaustive debriefing" instead?

Thanks to Tim Dawson I spend many happy hours laughing at my winkle in the mirror, thinking of ways its intrinsic humour could be used as a jumping-off point for a sitcom plot.

Do you have to look at it in the mirror because you can't see it past your stomach?

;)

I should suggest to Tim Dawson that he writes a prospective Carry On script! Now that's a good idea to have come from this thread.

It's just a better vantage point to fully enjoy its comedy potential. Plus I can see my balls better as well.

Quote: Aaron @ July 27 2009, 6:13 PM BST

I should suggest to Tim Dawson that he writes a prospective Carry On script! Now that's a good idea to have come from this thread.

He can't do double-entendre, he does single-entendre. He's certainly not fit to fill the great boots of Talbot Rothwell.

Quote: Aaron @ July 27 2009, 6:13 PM BST

I bet that would be a great film.

The standard of writing is a paridgm shift of Alan Partridge's left nostril vis-a-vis reactive nuclear. A strawberry Daquiri would enable scribes to nonchalantly avail of literal nous from their cerebral grey's anatomy matter.

Oh God, here we go again... :(

*yawns*

We get plenty of this round these parts already, thanks.

EDIT: And he/she's gone... Well thanks for that, it was delightful.

Quote: jo seff @ July 27 2009, 6:27 PM BST

The standard of writing is a paridgm shift of Alan Partridge's left nostril vis-a-vis reactive nuclear. A strawberry Daquiri would enable scribes to nonchalantly avail of literal nous from their cerebral grey's anatomy matter.

Is this guy french.

To be a total hypocrite here, but bringing attention to these things won't help anything, Tim.

Love you.

Teary OK.

You can see my point though, can't you?

What if I sit like this?

Or this?

Or pull my pants down, like this?

That's more like it! :)

I see your point completely. Best to just bite one's tongue, I suppose.

Doesn't have to be your own Smarmy

:P