The all-in-one consolidatory football thread Page 736

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 2nd April 2022, 7:31 PM

Whatever will be will be, we're going to Wemb-er-ley...

Final score Littlehampton 4 Loughborough 0. Attendence 3,142 (of which 112 were away fans). Playing Newport Pagnell in the final.

I'll tell you what it's like after tomorrow.

The five teams that England could possibly play are from countries I would happily go to war against.

So I'm happy enough.

That's the second time in 59 years that Sutton have lost a Wembley final 4-2. ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwyDcdJGnYs )

It might be worth having a bet on a 4-2 scoreline in 2081.

WTF was that brainless twat doing throwing a broken bottle in the goal-mouth area at half time, just before Joe Hart took charge that end.

What is the matter with these people? It just beggars belief that someone could be do f**king stupid.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 4th April 2022, 10:48 AM

That's the second time in 59 years that Sutton have lost a Wembley final 4-2. ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwyDcdJGnYs )

It might be worth having a bet on a 4-2 scoreline in 2081.

Yes! And we were seconds from winning it too.

Also Tim Vine and Paul Chuckle being driven into Wembley Stadium on the back of Pizza Delivery mopeds to deliver the matchball and trophy.

When you look at the Premier league table now
The gap between 8th and 9th is 12 points ( ok 9th place does have a couple of games in hand )
But the top division is really split into a few different divisions within it these days

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 8th April 2022, 11:46 PM

When you look at the Premier league table now
The gap between 8th and 9th is 12 points ( ok 9th place does have a couple of games in hand )
But the top division is really split into a few different divisions within it these days

I see something similar in League 2 (the 4th division)

I read this on the Daily Mail website.

"The Ajax manager beat out a reported shortlist of eight managers for the job"

You what? Is this English?

Sean Dyche is sacked by Burnley with 8 games of the Season remaining

A Spokesman said That Sean has been a great servant to the club who always managed to communicate his ideas clearly
roughly speaking

Yes indeed.

But as my old chum from Ukraine, Sanjay Sven Chang, used to remind me, the greatest proverb of all is this:

He who has a boil on his arse the size of an egg is not always the most skilled at actually boiling an egg.

Well done to Liverpool.

I think with that place what we know is it is a foreign country but you can't be xenophobic about every one can you.

So you just have to give them at times the benefit of the doubt.

I always believed that Turban Clocks could do it.

Why the hell they didn't get in a Peruvian beforehand beats me.

It must have been their Bill Shankhills' fetish.

I just hope the Cup Final isn't Liverpool Chelsea with 46 penalties at the end

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 15th April 2022, 7:33 PM

Sean Dyche is sacked by Burnley with 8 games of the Season remaining

A Spokesman said That Sean has been a great servant to the club who always managed to communicate his ideas clearly
roughly speaking

Yes. Quite unbelievable really. Will anyone get them out of the relegation spot? They should bever have sold Chris Wood. Their own fault really. Not Dyche's.

Came across this re the arsehole......................from 1977

Good to see Fulham go up.
Some juicy derbies on the way.